Thread: Maestro Ilaiyaraja New Albums 2011 - Hello Jaihind / Sri Rama Rajyam

Threaded View

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala (Karthik)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkster
    1) The first Asian to score a SYMPHONY
    Just a small nitpick:
    The whole controversy behind it (the objections from certain sections and Raaja's subsequent silence) was that it did not conform to the grammar of symphony
    I think your talking about TIS. The symphony I am talking about nobody has heard it except a select few with the exceptions of RPO, Sir John Scott and the man who did the symphony himself . And knowing thalaivar well, he never talks back amazingly unless provoked to that extent.

And Mr Genuine Fan, to you it is raja's loss, but to him it is not a loss as he is not even interested in the first place. Business has never bothered him one bit and he only eats and breathes music.

Havent you see the way he speaks that he does not even bother about films that much. In the same youtube link there is a snapshot where he says he will usually finish films in 30 minutes. That is how "interested" he is. I think the loss is more from fans like you as you guys believe he exists within a certain spectrum and his tunes only reflect at that point. I dunt think you guys ever understood his style of music in the first place. Just fans by chance thats all.
    >>>>>
    I dunt think you guys ever understood his style of music in the first place. Just fans by chance thats all
    <<<<<

saringa baaas....konjam Raja-Oda style ai eppadi purinjukkaradhu epdi nu sollikuduththA, dhanyanAvEn.

Dude, I can't be a fanatic who will take everything Raja gives, like you are. Give me an Adhi Ushus, Paa...and edhaya baagilu, I will take it. chumma pOra vara pAttellAm super..super nu sollittu ungaLa mAdhiri alaya mudiyAdhu ennAla...

when you talk good things about a song, please substantiate technically how the song is good (suresh/Raagas can help you there). I will respect your opinion then.
    shankar posts...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement