Page 51 of 250 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Maestro Ilaiyaraja New Albums 2011 - Hello Jaihind / Sri Rama Rajyam

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkster
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala (Karthik)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulkster
    1) The first Asian to score a SYMPHONY
    Just a small nitpick:
    The whole controversy behind it (the objections from certain sections and Raaja's subsequent silence) was that it did not conform to the grammar of symphony
    I think your talking about TIS. The symphony I am talking about nobody has heard it except a select few with the exceptions of RPO, Sir John Scott and the man who did the symphony himself . And knowing thalaivar well, he never talks back amazingly unless provoked to that extent.

And Mr Genuine Fan, to you it is raja's loss, but to him it is not a loss as he is not even interested in the first place. Business has never bothered him one bit and he only eats and breathes music.

Havent you see the way he speaks that he does not even bother about films that much. In the same youtube link there is a snapshot where he says he will usually finish films in 30 minutes. That is how "interested" he is. I think the loss is more from fans like you as you guys believe he exists within a certain spectrum and his tunes only reflect at that point. I dunt think you guys ever understood his style of music in the first place. Just fans by chance thats all.
    >>>>>
    I dunt think you guys ever understood his style of music in the first place. Just fans by chance thats all
    <<<<<

saringa baaas....konjam Raja-Oda style ai eppadi purinjukkaradhu epdi nu sollikuduththA, dhanyanAvEn.

Dude, I can't be a fanatic who will take everything Raja gives, like you are. Give me an Adhi Ushus, Paa...and edhaya baagilu, I will take it. chumma pOra vara pAttellAm super..super nu sollittu ungaLa mAdhiri alaya mudiyAdhu ennAla...

when you talk good things about a song, please substantiate technically how the song is good (suresh/Raagas can help you there). I will respect your opinion then.
    shankar posts...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Shankar,
    Neenga mathavangalai kaekareenga..

Naan Thalai idaradhu Manners ilai. Analum ,
    Help pannalam nu nenaikaren...

Ungaluku endha paatu pidikalai... Adha sollunga....

epadi kaekaradhu nu solren........
    Usha Sankar

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

IR songs

Appadi podunga Arivaala-- Usha

The songs are made for mood and we usually listen to situations. The romantic songs are always for all situations. Whenever i want a break in office works, I will hear raja song , even in hectic work activity i will hear a song and go for meeting.

The Present songs which i live with are :

1) Aadhiyusha - what a roaring music
    2) Kunnathae - soothing my whole body - applaus to KSC
    3) madankala Mythavanalle - appreciate the whole crew and the directior for sensible taking.

and also I like the tribal song in audio.

Here in kuwait I am searching the original CD, wherever I go they shown the pirated MP3 versions, even in kerala shops. We can think how bad the marketing is, even in dubai i tried with my friends, not reached so far.. What to do

All the "PR" songs are of great energy , I bet nobody globally would have composed a song which gives us both "sympathy and roaring courage for a battle".

IR is the only Music director in the indian film industry who sustain and return like a storm.

And, why we have to compare our albums with Amercan strategy, Is they create songs for for " mother son relationship" " father son relationship" "Revenge" "celebrations" "unfaithful" "depression" "frustration" " friendship" " Lulubee" " courage " "songs in battlefield" "godfaith" "Loss" "Gain" "Happy " "Sorrow" "Seduce" "gratitude" "thanksgiving".... whatever the situation in real life. My master will give for the situation. All I can say is IR is the person who should give awards not to receive awards.

------------------

But one thing dear friends , tell me that following flims the recordings are not clear , may be i am hearing in pirated downloads or really somthing is missing in the recording

1. Mallipuvu - amazing songs
    2. Prem Khani
    3. Surya kanthi
    4. Om shanti

I watched PR and PAA in kuwait in a IMAX theatre , the re recording is good and my friends were talking that the bow pulling the string and direction of the arrow can be easily imagine by closing the eyes.

In PAA the repetative theme might have minimised with new tunes.

Any how ......... I am happy person , because I go to trans situation whenver i hear IR songs.

LIKE SEX TO HUMAN BODY, I CAN ANALOGOUS "IR MUSIC' TO HUMAN SOUL.

Regards to all IR fans...
    die-hard fan of ilayaraja

Post Thanks / Like

Re: IR songs

Quote Originally Posted by appushiva

LIKE SEX TO HUMAN BODY, I CAN ANALOGOUS "IR MUSIC' TO HUMAN SOUL.

Regards to all IR fans...
    brother, brother - idhai thaan IR "pasikkidhu pasikkidhu dhinam dhinam dhaan, thinnaa pasiyidhu theerndhidudhaa ?" apdeennu paadinaaro ?!

idhey rangela poi, IRai Osha Rajneesh of music appdeennu pattam kudukkaama irundha sari!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Usha chEchi,
    1. kAttukuLLE nadakkiradhE, malarE (kAdhal kadhai)
    2. dhanam, dhanam/koothu oNNu, koothu oNNu (dhanam)
    3. unnai enakku/karuga maNi (azhagar malai)

indha 6 pAttil endha portions ai eppadi rasikkaradhu nu solli kudungO. Especially unnai enakku & dhanam dhanam.

ennAla mudiyalai...please help !!

Post Thanks / Like
    appushiva,
    >>>>>>
    Whenever i want a break in office works, I will hear raja song , even in hectic work activity i will hear a song and go for meeting
    <<<<<<

We have this part in common...some of the songs I listen to are:
    1. nee pArtha pArvaikkoru nanri
    2. poomalayE thOL sErava
    3. indha minminikku kaNNil oru minnal vandhadhu
    4. madai thirandhu (especially right before design discussions or a serious discussion with my team)
    5. kanavil midhakkum
    6. thaththAram mozhiyamma
    7. kOththumbi
    8. raja raja sOzhan nAn
    9. bhoopALam isaikkum
    10. thumbi vaa

neenga eppadi ??

Post Thanks / Like
    netrikkaN la rajnikanth theme, rAmanin mOhanam song ellAm kEttuttu channel mAthinA "karuga maNi...karuga maNi" sappai sandhathOda pAttu varadhu...indha ALu yEn ippadi time waste paNrAr nu kOvam varudhu...sari irukkara past numbers ai rasichu Otta vENdiyadhu thAn nu nenaichA, pAzhA pOna manushan oru Pazhassiyaum/Paa vum/edheya bagilu vayum koNdu vandhu nikkarAr...vENAm...ALUdhuruvEn....

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sureshs65
    Gokul / Jai,

I don't see any difference between forum members expressing their views here and with Karthik expressing his views. It is just that he expresses them in a blog. I don't see why that should make his views any more important than those of yours!!! I think we should take it in the spirit of 'one more view of the album' rather than "oh i was so expecting his review!!!" type of thing. As I said, it is just one point of view and which is in no superior or inferior to what is being discussed here.
    Good point.

But why are we not applying the same logic to Charu Niveditha? Why are we calling him crazy, dog, etc.?

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    irir123,

Agree with you that the prospect of an IR-Kamal combination at this point of time is mouth watering indeed. As you said, at no point has this combo failed to deliver and given the current enthusiasm and flow in Raja's music, someone like Kamal will end up getting some outstanding stuff.

Another point I agree with you is about letting him get to do a private album. I don't agree with one aspect of what you say though I would not ask him to score 'like' some music that I had heard and let him do what he wants. That way we may get the most 'unlikely' music and we will enjoy it immensely

I think all of us share these two things in common. A passion and enthusiasm for his music and the lack of money power to do anything about promoting it Atleast you are doing much better than many us in terms of spreading his music.
    Kamal has made Ilaiyaraaja to do some 'like this song, like that song' songs as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by par
    Gokul / Jai,

I don't see any difference between forum members expressing their views here and with Karthik expressing his views. It is just that he expresses them in a blog. I don't see why that should make his views any more important than those of yours!!! I think we should take it in the spirit of 'one more view of the album' rather than "oh i was so expecting his review!!!" type of thing. As I said, it is just one point of view and which is in no superior or inferior to what is being discussed here.
    Good point.

But why are we not applying the same logic to Charu Niveditha? Why are we calling him crazy, dog, etc.?
    par,
    Yen vambuku alaiyareenga....
    Chaaru vum suresh um equala......

Suresh oda views elalm parthu irukeengala....

or
    Neenga dhan IR songs patri nalladha solli irukeengala......

but one point to your view

indha chaaru - nandhala music ku IR ai patri nalladha
    solli irukar nu kelvipaten..

adhaiyum padinga....
    Vambai mootai katti vainga....pl.....
    Usha Sankar