Thread: where to find title music for swades?

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

where to find title music for swades?

the one that sounds like it is a mouth organ during the title sequence on the plane.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

swades opening credit

http://www.coolgoose.com/go/song?id=156984&get=bin

here's the link for the title music...
    caution low quality!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont know after hearing swadesh songs desam is pale in comparison..except unthan desithan...shame...many songs have become hits even after the switch-over

Administrator Diamond Hubber RR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Querida
    i dont know after hearing swadesh songs desam is pale in comparison..except unthan desithan...shame...many songs have become hits even after the switch-over
    why Querida.. I have not heard the hindi version, but I like almost all songs in Desam. I think it's much much better than Rahman's recent efforts NEW and kangalaal kaidhu sei.. I don't see why they shouldn't be big hits. I'll definitely listen to the hindi version, but I don't think that influence me into comparison. I'll just like them in a different way. I listened to both 'ae anjabi' and 'poongaatrile' (uyire), both are wonderful in different ways (but goofed-up in precisely one way by Mani). People said 'nenjinile' pales in comparison to 'jiya chale'. But I felt the former was 10x better.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Thiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I listened to swades first and I was not impressed with desam in the first listening.....

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I listened to Swades several times and liked a few songs. But I listened to Desam after that and liked all. Thai sonna thalatu was Ahista Ahista in Hindi but is, IMO, much better in tamil.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Querida's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dont know RR i liked the hindi version because it seemed to flow more...albeit i did not understand the lyrics except from what my friends managed to tell me...but sometimes the switchover is smooth like with Uyire/Dil se...i agree with you totally on one point i loved Nenjilie more than the hindhi version...but the opposite happens to i loved every single song from Alaipayuthe in tamil but felt it stuttering in hindhi...maybe it is what i heard first that influences my opinion or maybe it's the rhythm of the words...even dubbed movies i hate to watch i rather watch it in the original language (esp. malayalam/telugu movies) with whatever mediocre subtitles or not are available...cause often if it is really good acting you find yourself understanding without skimming thru the subtitles each and every time...