View Poll Results: Which director would you like Ajith to work with?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manirathnam

    24 20.00%
  • Shankar

    25 20.83%
  • A.R Murugadoss

    16 13.33%
  • Vetrimaran

    5 4.17%
  • Bala

    8 6.67%
  • Ameer

    8 6.67%
  • Selvaraghavan

    7 5.83%
  • Vishnuvardhan

    9 7.50%
  • K.S Ravikumar

    18 15.00%
Page 398 of 401 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4005

Thread: [[---^THL ^---]] Thagaval Mayyam - PART 10

  1. #3971
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber BM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,232
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Yes, this kumudam's top 10 list and the revenue was more or less correct.

    Business Today's top grossers list from 2000-2006 :



    Takeaway : Ajith is the first actor to reach the 25 C (Villain, infact this was done with Vaali itself) and 50C (Varalaru) mark after SS and UN. Hope he will be the first person to breach the 100C too.

    With consistent box office performance without any manipulation, no wonder Ananda Vikatan declares Ajith is next to SS and UN in terms of box office stamina.


  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #3972
    Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kalaipuli Dhanu sonnaara? Expert Dhananjayan sonnaara? illaithane. appo sellaathu sellaathu

  4. Likes BM, Russelltgw liked this post
  5. #3973
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    West India
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM View Post
    Yes, this kumudam's top 10 list and the revenue was more or less correct.

    Business Today's top grossers list from 2000-2006 :



    Takeaway : Ajith is the first actor to reach the 25 C (Villain, infact this was done with Vaali itself) and 50C (Varalaru) mark after SS and UN. Hope he will be the first person to breach the 100C too.

    With consistent box office performance without any manipulation, no wonder Ananda Vikatan declares Ajith is next to SS and UN in terms of box office stamina.

    oh my god..apo antha padam 187cr kidaiyaathaa...enna kodumai saar ithu.. #FacePalm

  6. #3974
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    West India
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    suppose if our Thala topped in the Kumudam poll, Kumudam became KUMUDHAAA as wt 'Koffee wit DD' became 'tea shows'

    moreover they hav only magazine (Kumudham).. bt they forget abt Ananda Vikatan

  7. #3975
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    732
    Post Thanks / Like
    என்ன பன்றது வெளில எவன பார்த்தாலும் தல புராணம்தான் டீ ஸோலஇருந்து நாளக்கி வரப்போரவன் முதற்கொன்டு அந்த ஏறுச்சல் தான்...

    விளம்பரம் இல்லாத வியாபாரத்துக்கும் வியாபாரத்தை விஞ்சிய விளம்பரத்துக்கும் பெரிய வித்தியாசம்....

  8. Likes paranitharan, Russellyhd liked this post
  9. #3976
    Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaarthickb View Post
    suppose if our Thala topped in the Kumudam poll, Kumudam became KUMUDHAAA as wt 'Koffee wit DD' became 'tea shows'

    moreover they hav only magazine (Kumudham).. bt they forget abt Ananda Vikatan
    tea show'ku asin kuuda vanthu vaangi kudicha pothu ivanga thanga eyes'i mooditaangalaa

  10. Likes Russelltgw liked this post
  11. #3977
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaarthickb View Post
    Red hit ilaiyaa ... madurai'yila 75 days mela odutchu bro.. i remember.. yes PS/Tirupathi r avg. grossers..i mentioned already abt it..

    nt 6 hits.. 8 consecutive hits (Unnidathil Ennai Koduthen to Kandukondain Kandukondain)...it s a very rare case for any actor
    yeah red hype was high but failed due 2 weak script.despite it it created a fanbase fr him in madurai...........and UEK nd NVE were guest/cameo roles so didnt include them because apram pakathu grp rowdy rathore eh include apnitu varvaanga

  12. Likes Russellyhd liked this post
  13. #3978
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Location
    West India
    Posts
    0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post
    yeah red hype was high but failed due 2 weak script.despite it it created a fanbase fr him in madurai...........and UEK nd NVE were guest/cameo roles so didnt include them because apram pakathu grp rowdy rathore eh include apnitu varvaanga

  14. #3979
    Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post
    yeah red hype was high but failed due 2 weak script.despite it it created a fanbase fr him in madurai...........and UEK nd NVE were guest/cameo roles so didnt include them because apram pakathu grp rowdy rathore eh include apnitu varvaanga
    madura la fans illainu oruthar madura'nu movie name pottu sound koduthaaru pappu vegala

  15. #3980
    Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like
    arasiyalukku varuvaara maattaaraa?
    suspenseoda saagattumnu vittutaaru pola. paavam vmi

Similar Threads

  1. [[---^THL ^---]] Thagaval Mayyam - PART 6
    By Thalafanz in forum Tamil Films
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6th July 2008, 08:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •