Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Critics and confusions

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    1 out of 2 posts is incorrect. Case dismissed for doctored, incorrect, unreliable evidence

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber jaiganes's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Quote Originally Posted by jaiganes
    Just because we show you some tiring plot points that dont seem to end their repetition shankar's movies, have we become bad critics?
    Why should I not call you a bad critic? EKSI, I don't get it.
    By all means - call me a bad critic. I hold a double edged sword - my opinion - I know it will hurt both ways and I have developed a thicker skin.
    All i am asking is - ask critics to shut up after qualitative evaluation - not summary dismissal because u saw a "making of" video or you are a fan of some person in the movie. I ask you that because if you are overwhelmed by the affection to the product because of your "fan" leanings, then it would do you and me a world of good to accept it and move on. In a ways the whole thread is a dare - you called my VA opinion into question by saying - VA vai pugazhndhavan Endhiranai eppadi igazhalaam? - That logic itself is childish, but I thought is a good starting point in establishing a new thread - how to observe and write about a movie. though many have done it here and done it better than me, I thought it would benefit many who see movie, have opinion, but not express it in an angle.
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody pugazhing a childish VA itself is very childish. So I am a little grown up on that aspect.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber Nerd's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    are a fan of some person in the movie.
    War reh waa, I was waiting for someone to bring that up. NOw I know why the Shankar hatred

Post Thanks / Like
    Somebody pugazhing a childish VA itself is very childish. So I am a little grown up on that aspect.
    Tell me grown up, what aspects of my pugazhndhifying of VA u didnt like? I dont recall going gaga over the movie or saying "only surya fossibil" to everyone. just posted an article. Adhula enna kurai kandeer kotravanE!!
    Apparently, a democracy is a place where numerous elections are held at great cost without issues and with interchangeable candidates.
    - Gore Vidal

Post Thanks / Like
    are a fan of some person in the movie.
    War reh waa, I was waiting for someone to bring that up. NOw I know why the Shankar hatred
    Oho appadiyaa? Appo anniyan padam paathuttu sangarai pugazhndhenaa? illai sivaji padam paathuttu sangarai igazndhEnaa?
    my criticism is always based on what I feel, never clouded by any other "factor" and being a fan of somebody is decidedly a factor contributing to monumental bias. Asking the windshield to be free of stains is a "wise" thing to do.
    - Gore Vidal

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramakrishna
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinesh84
    neenga fublic illa.. kiritiki..
    Kalavani appa: dho poraarula, arikkii(kritiki)

im not a movie critic or music critic - i really cant be one too due to my heavy preferences towards some artistes - naanum fublic dhaanungo
    unakku nakkal romba jaasthia pochhu........sangar sir padam clippinge potturukkaan paaruya....critics baasayila, double entendre
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425