Page 129 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1411

Thread: Shocking things happening at TFI

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    If Kamal fans were to beat anyone who mocks Kamal in their films, actors like Vivek and Chinni Jayanth would've been dead by now. Can't believe this is a retaliation to that SiKa dialogue in VVS.

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk
    Ajay, we cant speak anything based on speculation. If there is solid proof, then there is no need for kamal fans to even acknowledge that thats a criminal mistake which needs to be punished. But without proof there is no point in opining like, if they were to etc. As i said, this is "அடிச்சத நீயும் பாக்கல நானும் பாக்கல, பாத்தியா” virumaandi moment
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a speculated event where the crime is supposed to belng to some kamal fans. And then we have a event where there is solid proof that rajini fans are culprits. But alas, we see the honesty of some rajinifans, that they chose to blame kamal fans as tey are indirectly supporting violence, whereas, there is no word from them about the well proven act of rajini fans. இதுதான் மக்களே இந்த நாட்டில உள்ள நியாய தர்மம்!

4. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    The problem is some hard-core kamal fans openly celebrating such a cheap act of 'some people'! In twitter they tweet about this incident as if sivakarthikeyan deserves this.
    Also in same twitter some hardcore rajni fans using this as opportunity and playing dirty politics madam..adhu unga kannukku theriyaathae..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakala,

This 'Kamal fans attacked SiKa' thing is a mere speculation because Kamal fans were in larger numbers in the airport to welcome Kamal. Just because Kamal fans were there, its not fair to point fingers on them is my opinion. I honestly dont feel Kamal fans dont have any need to attack someone like SiKa. Such mob can happen anywhere, anytime.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Ajay, i dont have any fixed opinion on this since we dont have any solid proof, and SiKa is not opening his mouth. And thus, i neither wud say kamal fans did it nor disagree. But in any case i am not one to celebrate violence on anybody and also i have no doubt that, whoevers' guilt is proved, they shud be kept b4 law and punished accordingly.

Madurai is known for rustic minded ppl. And surely among all actors' fans there, shall be a small section of such ppl. So we don't know as of now anything conclusive...

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    People in Andhra who are Kamal fans are asking 'who is siva kartikeyan' and now he is known as tamil actor to them. So my feeling is it got some good publicity for Siva kartikeyan. Is he using this as sympathy wave? Did he set up that crowd. Proof illaina enna venalum pesalam.

9. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shwas View Post
    People in Andhra who are Kamal fans are asking 'who is siva kartikeyan' and now he is known as tamil actor to them. So my feeling is it got some good publicity for Siva kartikeyan. Is he using this as sympathy wave? Did he set up that crowd. Proof illaina enna venalum pesalam.
    Very much possible.. considering his dramatic acts in the past.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Sakala,

This 'Kamal fans attacked SiKa' thing is a mere speculation because Kamal fans were in larger numbers in the airport to welcome Kamal. Just because Kamal fans were there, its not fair to point fingers on them is my opinion. I honestly dont feel Kamal fans dont have any need to attack someone like SiKa. Such mob can happen anywhere, anytime.

Yeah, speculating that the attackers are "kamal fans" is unfair. But, someone here living overseas, is speculating that"it could be Dhanush fans too" is RIDICULOUS!
    Last edited by thamiz; 21st September 2015 at 07:51 PM.
    This is a very big world!

12. Likes Russellvzp liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Yeah, speculating that the attackers are "kamal fans" is unfair. But, someone here living overseas, is speculating that"it could be Dhanush fans too" is RIDICULOUS!
    semma punch..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it hard to understand that Dhanush fans had more reasons to mob SiKa than Kamal fans?

Anyways, its good to see someone following me wherever i go. Only worrying factor is that someone is always followed by someone else 2:

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw