Page 132 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1411

Thread: Shocking things happening at TFI

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the guy crossed his limits, he needs to face it - serrupadi or whatever it is ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    If the guy crossed his limits, he needs to face it - serrupadi or whatever it is ..
    I think Kamal fans are kind of accepting that it was indeed Kamal fabs that attacked Siva. Why are they all of a sudden getting defensive about it. Kamal himself would support Siva in this case against his half-wit fans who resort to violence.
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    I think Kamal fans are kind of accepting that it was indeed Kamal fabs that attacked Siva. Why are they all of a sudden getting defensive about it. Kamal himself would support Siva in this case against his half-wit fans who resort to violence.
    See I dont know what he said or spoke. Mine was a general comment .. if someone takes a chance and crosses the limit in talking negative or vulgar about a top star, then he needs to face some of the ugliness that comes with it.

Senior Member Senior Hubber mexicomeat's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    source: http://www.newtamilcinema.com/kamal-...hikeyan-issue/

சுமார் பதினைந்து வருஷங்களுக்கு முன் நடந்த சம்பவம் இது. கமல் பிறந்த நாள் விழா! தமிழகத்திலிருந்து பல்வேறு ஊர்களில் இருந்து திரண்டு வந்திருந்த ரசிகர்களுக்கு அறிவை புகட்டும் நோக்கத்தில் அதை ஒரு இலக்கிய விழாவாக முன்னெடுத்திருந்தார் கமல். முதல் கட்டமாக விசில் கூடாது என்று கட்டளையிடப்பட்டது. (இருந்தாலும் கமல் மேடையேறும் போது கட்டுப்படுத்த முடியாத ரசிகர்கள் மேகங்கள் கலைந்தோடுகிற அளவுக்கு விசிலடித்து தள்ளினார்கள்) அதற்கப்புறம் விழா ஸ்டார்ட் ஆனது.

அன்றைய தினம் ரசிகர்கள் முன்னிலையில் சிறப்பு சொற்பொழிவாற்ற அழைக்கப்பட்டிருந்தவர் பட்டிமன்ற பேச்சாளரும், சிறந்த இலக்கியவாதியுமான பாரதி பாஸ்கர். அவர் ஒரு பெண்மணி என்பதும், அது சினிமா மேடை என்பதும் ரசிகர்களை சிலரை என்ன மனநிலைக்கு கொண்டு சென்றதோ? அவரையும் ஒரு நடிகையாக பாவித்து அவர் பெயரை சொல்லும்போதெல்லாம் சற்று ஓவராகவே கைதட்டி மகிழ்ந்தார்கள். பிரச்சனை அப்போதெல்லாம் இல்லை. பாரதி பாஸ்கரை பேச அழைத்தார்கள். அவர் எழுந்து போடியம் அருகே செல்வதற்குள், மாடியில் அமர்ந்து நிகழ்ச்சியை பார்த்துக் கொண்டிருந்த ஒரு ரசிகர், வினோதமான சற்றே கேவலமான ஒரு ஒலியை எழுப்ப, அங்கிருந்த அமைதியை கிழித்த அந்த சப்தம் எல்லாரையும் சிரிக்க வைத்துவிட்டது.

இதுபோன்ற பல்லாயிரம் மேடைகளை பார்த்தவர் பாரதிபாஸ்கர். தன் உரையை எவ்வித தயக்கமும் இன்றி ஆரம்பித்தார். அதற்கு இடையில் கமல் செய்ததுதான் இந்த செய்தியின் சாரம்சம். அற்புதமான விஷயமும் கூட. ஆயிரக்கணக்கானவர்கள் திரண்டிருந்த அந்த கூட்டத்தில் குறிப்பிட்ட அந்த இளைஞரை மட்டும் கண்டுபிடித்துவிட்டார். தனது ரசிகர் மன்ற தலைவரிடம் சொல்லி அவரை அழைத்து வர வைத்துவிட்டார். பாரதி பாஸ்கர் பேசி முடிக்கவும், அந்த இளைஞர் மேடைக்கு வரவும் சரியாக இருந்தது.

மைக்கை பிடித்த கமல், “நீங்கள்லாம் விசிலடிச்சான் குஞ்சுகள் என்ற கெட்ட பெயர் வரக்கூடாது என்பதற்காகதான் ஒவ்வொரு வருடமும் இதுபோன்ற இலக்கியவாதிகளை அழைத்து உங்கள் பேச வைக்கிறேன். என் நோக்கத்தையே இந்த இளைஞர் சிதைத்துவிட்டார். பாரதி பாஸ்கரிடம் அவர் இப்போது பகிரங்கமாக மன்னிப்பு கேட்பார்” என்று கூற, அரங்கமே எழுந்து நின்று கைதட்டியது. அந்த இளைஞர் மனப்பூர்வமாக மன்னிப்பு கேட்டார் பாரதி பாஸ்கரிடம்.

இப்போதும் கமல் அப்படியொரு ஸ்கேலை எடுத்து நச் நச்சென்று உள்ளங்கையில் அடித்து பனிஷ்மென்ட் கொடுக்க வேண்டிய நிலையில்தான் இருக்கிறார். அந்த மதுரை ரசிகரின் உருவம் வீடியோவில் பதிந்திருக்கிறது. அதுமட்டுமல்ல, சிவகார்த்திகேயன் மேலேயே கைய வச்சுட்டேன்ல? என்று அவர் இந்நேரம் மாவட்டம் முழுக்க தெரிகிற அளவுக்கு உதார் விட்டிருப்பார். அவரை சென்னைக்கு அழையுங்கள். பத்திரிகையாளர்கள் முன்னிலையில் சிவகார்த்திகேயனிடம் மன்னிப்பு கேட்க வையுங்கள்.
    இலக்கியத்தில் நான் வண்ண தமிழ் மழலைக்கு பாலூட்டும் தாய்
    சினிமாவில் விட்டெரியும் காசுக்கு வாலாட்டும் நாய்

-Vaali

6. Likes Russellbba liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    See I dont know what he said or spoke. Mine was a general comment .. if someone takes a chance and crosses the limit in talking negative or vulgar about a top star, then he needs to face some of the ugliness that comes with it.
    If it's vulgar or too personal, then he should be condemned but violence is not the right way.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    hmmm - i dont think the media asked him how he was (as they can see that he is fine just by looking at him) rather they asked him what happened....butsk mistook that the reporters came to nalam visarikka and saying i am fine.....haiyo haiyo

it wud be great if he can open the mouth and tell what actually happened & why ,so that we can sleep peacefully ....
    If a mob surrounded you, and you somehow "escaped", then you would know what he says. I dont think you can sleep peacefully anymore since he would not explain more about this.
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    It seems like nobody knows clearly what Sivakarthi said about Shruthi Haasan. I googled and found nothing too!

Post Thanks / Like
    What pops up is Siva and Shruthi might be paired in his next movie!

***Shruti Haasan approached for Sivakarthikeyan's next***

Post Thanks / Like
    Love how Kamal fans are getting defensive about it and say avar ippidi pesi irukka kuudathu instead of condemning the violent act of rowdies.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody encourages violence. that too kamal fans. As i posted b4, kamal is not a small personality. SivaK too is not a small personality. Both are in front of us. Police has already asked SivaK for a cmplaint and legal action and reports are he said no to them. And let 1st SivaK acknowledge that ppl behaved violently to him and then we can talk about what and all kamal fans shud support or not. While there is absolutely no clarity from any party its needless to say any opinion. Otherwise, iam always of opinon, ”அடிச்சத நீயும் பாக்கல, நானும் பாக்கல. பாத்தியா” mode. Let something credible come out and after that, ppl can ask these question.
    Vishwaroopam is a 220+ Crores Record breaking Blockbuster!
    https://twitter.com/KamalHaasanFans

Uttama Villain Reviews Collection - http://goo.gl/MSBVxv