Page 83 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocking things happening at TFI

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Ranjan, student of Padma Seshadri, drowned in the school's swimming pool during the swimming session and was declared dead. Ranjan is director Manohar's (Masilamani, Vellore Mavattam) son.
    This is more shocking. What a poor supervising we have that too in a well reputed school.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    This is more shocking. What a poor supervising we have that too in a well reputed school.
    More Shocking is that (learnt from a commentor in TheHindu) : "The boy was found after some time, when he was missing in head count."

Another Report " With swimming coaching being the first period for the day, about 26 students of fourth standard, went to the pool soon after the prayer. The students were trained by swimming coach Rajasekar. After the training, only 25 students returned to the class. The coach grew panicky and rushed to the pool and found the boy floating in it. He was taken to a private hospital, where he was declared brought dead."

Did not expect this from KK Nagar Branch !
    Last edited by mappi; 16th August 2012 at 09:39 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    இங்கே (அமெரிக்காவில்) ஒவ்வொரு நீச்சல் குளத்தையும் (கடற்கரையிலும் கூட) மேற்பார்வையிட குறைந்தது இரு மனிதர்கள் ஓயாமல் உழைக்கிறார்கள். உலகமயமாக்கல் நிலையிலும் இந்தியாவில் நிர்வாகக் கட்டுமான ஊழல் வளர்ந்து கொண்டே இருக்கிறது.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Plum View Post
    (although Maddy publicly hasnt raischufied and enjoyed discussing that photo - so he may want to claim moral upper hand, although I would ask him to examine deeply...his soul...to see if some normal human tendency exists in him also and some sub conscious enjoyment was had)
    idhula rasikkrathukku enna irundhudhu .......wat i meant was normally it is a "middle class" moral or discipline u might say "love ur sisters not their friends" ..........akka-voda friend, thangachi-oda friend namma akka, thangachi madhiri paakkuradhu namma pazhakkam......but its not fair to expect this from Aniruth or Antrea.....also, i was deeply shocked when its learnt that he himself circulated the photos.........i never liked such attitude.....
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Veteran Hubber 19thmay's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    hello, can you all pls stop talking publicly of that thread?
    en veettula thangam pathukki vechirukken vandhu eduththukkOnganu neengalE solluveenga pOla?

now where is our kis kis thread

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is moved to hubber lounge.

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maddy - indha thangachi friend thangachi ellAm sila hyper emotional pasanga tamizh cinema kalaacharam paarthuttu solRadhu. nadaimuRaila i think majority of boys are theLivu about it not being so. (Thirumaranai kEttA uNmaiyAna tamizhaga nilavaram theriya varumnu nenaikkaREn indha matterla).

Friend thangachi is thangachi is pure tamil cinema concoction. Specially, the 90s "kaadhalnA.." movies. I consider my tamizhina makkaL to be far more intelligent to fall prey to such spurious sentiments.

ada pOngappA sitthappan maganE thambi illainu pAkkuRa kAlam idhu...innum kaRkAlathulEyE irukkIngaLE

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maddy - indha thangachi friend thangachi ellAm sila hyper emotional pasanga tamizh cinema kalaacharam paarthuttu solRadhu. nadaimuRaila i think majority of boys are theLivu about it not being so. Friend thangachi is thangachi is pure tamil cinema concoction. Specially, the 90s "kaadhalnA.." movies.
    could be......but that was a reality even with my mumbai frnds too....frnd-oda thangachi/akka-va love panna, eppadi dhrogam aagum-nnu ketkalaam - in our families, parents dand girl's brothers do not let anyone come into family close enough.......only frnds get that privilege from parents/brothers......however, naive or faulted that parental view could be, it is imbibed in us to respect that sentiment and confidence in us.....

I consider my tamizhina makkaL to be far more intelligent to fall prey to such spurious sentiments.
    i dunno abt tamizhinam, but even as recently as 2007, in chennai-28 movie, this topic was depicted superbly......i dont find this aboherrent to any modern values or can be considered regressive......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mystery in popular producer's death?

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...cle/85981.html
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    இந்த தொழில் அதிபருங்க தொல்லை தாங்க முடியலை யப்பா!

பல்வேறு இந்தி படங்களில் நடித்துள்ள யுக்தா முகிக்கும், அமெரிக்காவை சேர்ந்த தொழில் அதிபர் பிரின்ஸ் டுலிக்கும் 2008ஆம் ஆண்டு திருமணம் நடந்தது. அவர்களுக்கு கன்வால் முகி என்ற குழந்தையும் உள்ளது.

இந்த நிலையில், தனது கணவர் மீது மும்பை போலீசில் யுக்தா முகி புகார் செய்து உள்ளார். புகாரில், கணவர் தன்னை அடிக்கடி அடித்து துன்புறுத்துவதாக தெரிவித்து இருக்கிறார்.