View Poll Results: What is your opinion about this combination?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it.

21 52.50%
  • I don't like it.

19 47.50%
Page 258 of 277 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2768

Thread: VEERAM : Ajith + "Siruthai" Shiva + DSP + Vijaya Productions

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stardust View Post
    Some of you seriously need behaviour modification. What is so wrong with your life that you let a comment from a random stranger on the internet get under your skin? What is the need for the defensive stance and pity party when the original comment wasn't even aimed at you? I have observed conversations here and stopped myself from pointing fingers, but all this childish bickering has long gone past mildly irritating to extremely annoying. You like a star, bravo, like them, hating a stranger isn't going to get any of you anywhere. And I apologize for the long winded rant, but smoking swine on a flying stick, I am beginning to dislike on a whole new level coming to this forum. Parani and Karthick, (yes I'm pointing fingers) please refrain from hunting for arguments and I wish others would drop their holier than thou attitude, it's one of the most deplorable characteristics anyone can possess.
    Oh look! who's talking about holier than thou attitude! Your are the one here with holier than attitude.

Yada yada lot of rubbish as usual, pointing finger yada yada.. Come off your high horse. I'm telling you now that change begins within.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj View Post

// ps: earlier lot of discussions, different topics, different poll threads (eg: best hero intro scene, best comedian, best villain etc.) takes place here... & was nice to read each ones view... it will be a mix of healthy & humour discussion.. people will come up with different topics to open a thread, there was a vasanathukku vasanam thread, along with top heroes thread Goundamani thread will compete in no. of posts.. now everything is gone... its only new releases thread with poster & news updates..

ennamo unga post parthadhum sollanumnu thonichu..
    your opinion on people posting kavithais and katharikkai about actresses, analysing how they have aged or look alike aunty and who they shouldn't date etc?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    u mistaken... i say hub is no more for discussion.. i'm not saying about this thread alone..
    You know very well about the fights in star threads. If the discussions are not happening in other threads, it is not a problem of the fans. That's my view
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Post Thanks / Like

// ps: earlier lot of discussions, different topics, different poll threads (eg: best hero intro scene, best comedian, best villain etc.) takes place here... & was nice to read each ones view... it will be a mix of healthy & humour discussion.. people will come up with different topics to open a thread, there was a vasanathukku vasanam thread, along with top heroes thread Goundamani thread will compete in no. of posts.. now everything is gone... its only new releases thread with poster & news updates..

ennamo unga post parthadhum sollanumnu thonichu..
    I was thinking about those times exactly where we saw lot of discussions[I used to be silent reader most of those times] on various topics.

For a lazy hubber like me who only looks at the threads which are in first page.where(offlate) mostly all of them are New or expected movies/box office related threads tops and all we see is rants which discourages me to move to another thread or posting anything in those.i'm sure many in my league have the same feeling.
    I think we should revive those threads to start those discussions and leaving these threads to Fans...who wants to boast/rant about movie on basis of collections/posters/screen counts,etc.
    Thanks for pointing them Honest Raj. Will revive those thread for sure once I have free time.
    Last edited by Arragesh; 16th February 2014 at 08:37 AM.
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Parani,

Your immaturity is astounding. You can verify all my hub posts and the only times I've visited Ajith/Veeram thread, I've had nothing but good things to say. Can you say the same? You and Kaarthick go around provoking everyone, engaging in useless bickering left right and center. How can I post this in Vijay thread (where Greyshirt, cedyblue and many other sensible hubbers request anything negatively said about Ajith to be immediately edited), when it's mostly the two of you piling up the rubbish here and everywhere? Parani, you can either stop spewing so much hatred on a person who isn't even in your life on a personal level, and start showing love to your favourite star or continue indulging in your inexcusable behaviour. Either way, this will be my last post here as I don't want anymore nonsense clogging up the thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look who's talking about immaturity now. You are hillarious. Were you able to keep a straight face when typing that?? There is no good thing about vijayanna to post about. Hard to find a positive to post. He is a bad actor and average looking guy. He is taking his fans for a ride. He lacks confidence when he is in the public. He has the fakest smile ever. His attitude is ...ok let me stop here. Jilla is utter crap and there was nothing to like about it so nobody bothers posting. Veeram was good and you had no choice but to post only good things. However, it doesn't mean that we have to praise a nonsense like jilla in return. Remember when bimmer genuinely expressed his view there without any provocation and what happened? one of your so called matured budddy asked him if he liked veeram songs. Your buddies are the ones who have been engaged in this bickering. The thing is that nobody cares about them or what they say because we know they are vijayanna fans for a reason. Let me tellyou again that your posts are cringeworthy. Have you told any of your buddies that they are wasting their time trying to mock Ajith or Ajithfans?? or that their unfounded hatred was sickening?? You are just another double standard poster. My advise to you is that try to be the change that you want to see.

8. Likes k_vanan liked this post
    Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys... you are matured enough to have healthy discussion. Please stop. stardust... you are genuine. Parani please calm down.
    Tribute to Hero’s who gave their lives so that their brothers and sisters, wherever they may live - yes, wherever they may live - may live with dignity and in freedom. *November 27th Remembrance day *

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't think a matured person would blame others for their own mistakes.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    AJITH'S REMUNERATION FOR HIS NEXT

16 Feb 2014 - 09 58 AM

Ajith\'s remuneration for his next

After the success of Arrambham and Veeram actor Ajith is on cloud nine. The actor has apparently increased his remuneration to 28 crores and producer AM Ratnam has offered this steep hike for Ajith’s next film with Gautham Menon.

It has to be recalled that with arrambam, AM Ratnam made a strong comeback as producer and he is hell bent that he will raise Ajith’s remuneration to 50 crores by 2015!

http://cinemalead.com/news-id-ajith-...-02-144532.htm

12. Likes k_vanan liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    a genuine Vijay hater and a seasonal ajith / surya / karthi (whichever actor's film that relases at that time) fan's comments need not be taken so seriously as it is intended to be provocative only
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

14. Likes elsaen11, uruzalari, Russellmvr liked this post