View Poll Results: What is your opinion about this combination?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it.

21 52.50%
  • I don't like it.

19 47.50%
Page 264 of 277 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2768

Thread: VEERAM : Ajith + "Siruthai" Shiva + DSP + Vijaya Productions

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Veeram telugu dubbing s slated to rls on 21st Mar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    MADURAI: VEERAM AGAIN RELEASED IN MADURAI SHAKTHI THEATRE WITH 4 SHOWS.. THALA MASS

4. Likes rachel liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Veeram turns Veerudokkade!
    By S S Kamal, Bangalore Mirror Bureau | Mar 17, 2014, 07.56 PM IST

The Ajth fim gets dubbed in Telugu after top stars turn down remake proposals

Tamil movie, Veeram, one of the biggest hits in the career of superstar Ajith, is all set to be released in Telugu as Veerudokkade after discussions over its remake rights failed. Telugu stars Venkatesh or Nagarjuna were supposed to reprise the role of Ajith in the remake version, but the makers' plan did not fructify owing to many reasons.
    Veeram, which showcases Ajith in a rustic image, was made on a budget of Rs 35 crore and it achieved break-even during the third week itself. Though it was released simultaneously with Jilla (featuring Tamil star Vijay and Malayalam superstar Mohanlal), the movie did spectacularly well. Following the stupendous performance of Veeram, Telugu film-makers were keen on buying the remake rights of the movie.
    Initially, Veeram's producer intended to produce the Telugu remake version as well. Since the demand for the remake rights shot up, the producer dropped the idea of producing it in Telugu.
    "A top production house and a leading independent producer were keen on acquiring the Telugu remake rights of Veeram. They were of the view that either Venkatesh or Nagarjuna could justify the protagonist's role. However, when both the banner and the producer approached the two top stars, they were reluctant to take up the remake project because of unavailability of dates and hectic schedules,"says a source in the remake trade.
    Apparently, Nagarjuna was not interested in the remake version because of several reasons. The actor lost his father, the legendary actor, Akkineni Nageswara Rao (ANR) recently. His family is producing Manam, which features all three generations of the family. Unfortunately, before Manam could be released, the veteran actor passed away. It is learnt that Nagarjuna would not accept any new project before Manam was released.
    Venkatesh is busy with three-big budget projects - Raadha; remake version of the Malayalam hit movie Drishyam, and Ori Devuda (the remake version of Hindi movie Oh My God) which also has Telugu superstar Pawan Kalyan.
    As discussions with the two actors failed, the producer of Veeram was not keen on waiting anymore and decided to release the dubbed version in Telugu. The movie is expected to release across Andhra Pradesh during the third week of March.

Post Thanks / Like
    rameshlaus : #Veerudokkade Trailer launchd in #Hyd 2day (2 days before) .. Some1 commented that no prominent person attended.. My response: No need http://t.co/BTsxgbfotz

rameshlaus : #Thala #Ajith's #Veerudokkade all set to storm da AP Box office on Mar 21st.. Thaarai Thappattai Kizhiyapoguthu AP-la http://t.co/a12AuBOxLO

Post Thanks / Like
    vamsikaka ‏@vamsikaka 4h
    Thala Ajith's #Veeram is dubbed into Telugu as #Veerudokkade and the film will be releasing in close to 300 theaters on March 21.

Nizam Theatre List

Bangalore theatre list

Post Thanks / Like
    'My Hard work Is Reaping Benefits' Rama Satyanarayana

'Veeram' Came To Me...
    At this stage when I am struggling to find the right project idea, this film came to me and after discussing with my mentor KVV Satya Narayana, I grabbed the film paying some fancy price.
    'Veerudokkade' It Is...
    Telugu title is 'Veerudokkade' and in our enquiries, we understood that the film has ten times the potential of 'Traffic' and earned revenues of over a hundred and fifty Crores in Tamil.
    It's a Blockbuster Stuff...
    Ajith's performance, Thamannah's beauty spread across the screen, Devi Sri Prasad's music both the tracks and BG scores... success is written on the wall.
    Enough Care For Telugu Version...
    Vijaya Productions have taken enough care for a Telugu release as well while doing the original itself. Actors apart from the lead pair include names like Nassar, Pradeep Rawath, Atul Kulkarni, Rohini Hattangadi etc are all familiar even to Telugu audiences so, you hardly feel it's a Tamil dubbing film.
    Coming On The 21st March...
    'Veerudokkade' is releasing on the 21st March across the state in over 300 theaters and we invite you to watch the film and enjoy.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/t...le/104828.html

Post Thanks / Like
    #Veerudokkade Audio Launch Gallery
    http://gallery.123telugu.com/content...tml#thumbnail0

Post Thanks / Like
    Ajith’s Veerudokkade Releasing Tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Audio release news