View Poll Results: What is your opinion about this combination?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it.

21 52.50%
  • I don't like it.

19 47.50%
Page 5 of 277 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: VEERAM : Ajith + "Siruthai" Shiva + DSP + Vijaya Productions

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    do pour out your frustrations here... Ajith will and does listen

dont just condemn, also suggest what kind of movies do you want him to make....
    i want citizen...interesting story plot, oru orru missing from tamil nadu map.. n then the climax thandanai superb..
    #UttamaVillain#

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyasi View Post
    Panarathu poora masala padam, ithula ethukku masala padam panni romba naal aachu nu vaadaham? Namma aal enna award padama nadichukittu irunthaaru ithana naal varaikum, enna masala with shirt,pant,blazers... avvalavuthaan... siruthai siva enna periya vithyasatha koduthuda poraan??

thayavu seithu drop aagatum illati flop aayidum
    athuseri thaan aana intha masala romba mosam athukku sonnaen.when there r lot of good dir within commercial format

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Regardless of whether it is kamal or ajith or Vijay or any other star, my expectation is the same - make sincere and honest movies. Budget and collections should never be the top priorities in filmmaking. Most of the times these factors become excuses in attempts involving major compromises. If a filmmaker does not have the real skill in him, no matter how much dough a producer pumps in, the final output is simply going to remain a mediocre film. Not everyone can pull off a Christopher Nolan, or Vishal Bharadwaj or Mani (to a good extent), who seem to seem to have mastered the knack of first creating a solid script backing and then roping in big names and scaling up the budget, thus ensuring their movies cater to a wide range of audience, and not just pleasing them with eye-candy. 'Avan brammaandama edukkaraan, naanum eduththu kaattarEn paaru' is, sadly, muttaalthanam and this seems to be the state of affairs today.

Support films with good merit and humble budgets. Make a string of such films. The first one or two could do bad in collections, thanks to disappointed loyal fans. Stay firm, the audience will gradually start accepting the films. Help content (or execution) take over the mantle of filmmaking and make commerce align itself around it. Simpler said than done, I understand, but this is what I sincerely wish for.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ithellam expect panni kai kaluvi remba nAlAchu. EthAchum nallathu vanthA santhosam, illanA santhosapaduravan santhosa padattum. Namakku irukkavE irukka matta yenderdainments...bring on more Law & Order series I say....
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cycle gapla Sridhar Pillai oru comedy pannaru. Did anyone notice?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    do pour out your frustrations here... Ajith will and does listen

dont just condemn, also suggest what kind of movies do you want him to make....
    Do you really think Ajith is a kind of actor who will listen to someone? He will do whatever he feels right. That's one quality I like in him.

Same thing happened for Mankatha when the movie was initially announced. Nobody had trust in Venkat Prabhu and what happened later was history.

Moreover frustrations are only from urban and semi urban fans. You should also consider rural fans. They would be more happy to watch a commercial pot boiler.

I have a gut feeling that this movie would work out. Wait and Watch.

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Cycle gapla Sridhar Pillai oru comedy pannaru. Did anyone notice?
    ennanu sollunga.. ore aarvama iruku?
    Sachin...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    padam title naangaam...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho070 View Post
    Ithellam expect panni kai kaluvi remba nAlAchu. EthAchum nallathu vanthA santhosam, illanA santhosapaduravan santhosa padattum. Namakku irukkavE irukka matta yenderdainments...bring on more Law & Order series I say....
    of course, idha topica touch touch panni tired aidchu, irundhaalum manasu kEkkala saar. nammalE (fans) avangala usuppEthi usuppEthi, avangellaam 'content? hair-E pO' nnu vitturraanga.

Senior Member Senior Hubber Sid_316's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abhi_d View Post
    Moreover frustrations are only from urban and semi urban fans. You should also consider rural fans. They would be more happy to watch a commercial pot boiler.

I have a gut feeling that this movie would work out. Wait and Watch.

He is not good in these types.. Epdi poga vendiya career ipdi aayiduche His selection of movies :shabba:

Page 5 of 277 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast