Concert Videos Online

Thread: Concert Videos Online

Tags: None

RR said:

Concert Videos Online

Pls post good videos from youtube and the like...

NOV said:
    My No. 1 favourite now

Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

RR said:
    To celebrate the margazhi season..

Artist: TM Krishna
    Event: JayaTV margazhi mahotsavam Dec 2011
    Theme: Vadakkil therkku (North indian compositions/bhajans composed in carnatic ragas, e.g. 'hey govinda' in kambhoji instead of desh)

RR said:
    wow you are too fast

NOV said:
    nirayaa irukku RR, I mean my favs...

is there anything on vaikunda ekadesi which is starting tomorrow?

also would appreciate BMK's thamizh katcheri
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

RR said:
    NOV,

BMK I have in cassettes. I think tough to find on videos.. Anyway tamil & BMK are uncommon.

I was out on Aruna sairam jayatv telecast day. My mom told me she watched it and was mesmerized for 1 hour, and forgot to do household chores.

NOV said:
    Quote Originally Posted by RR View Post
    Anyway tamil & BMK are uncommon.
    I know, thats why I asked.
    Maybe other hubbers like sivank and balaji may recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by RR View Post
    My mom told me she watched it and was mesmerized for 1 hour, and forgot to do household chores.
    I can understand. She brings fun to classical music. I am still mersmirised... heard that she lives in the US.

RR said:
    She brings fun to classical music.
    No comments

BMK search panna kunnakudi BMk videos-a vandhu vizhudhu.. But found this one:

NOV said:
    oru naal pOdhumaa katcheri?

BMK search panna enakku indha TMS videos-a vandhu vizhudhu

pretty sure, not many would have heard this classical rendition!

RR said:
    Doubt-e vendaam, it's pure concert material In fact there was once a full-fledged carnatic concert with
    only film songs (of course, extended with neraval & swarams etc). I think vijay siva did it.

TMS carnatic cd's are available, but the photo is rare one. He looks handsome, isn't it? I wonder what people
    would think if MGR or Sivaji photo was there instead.