Page 160 of 194 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1936

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    They have been doing this for every movie including Robot, Viswaroopam ! Let us see how "I" do this time! I am not sure THEY WILL EVEN reveal the REAL FIGURES! Their intention is "bringing down" any SI movie!
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    "I" is safe because ASSCAR did not distribute thru Singaravelan!

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    See how the Hindi media (Boxofficeindia) underplays tamil release like "I" But our people PK யை தலையில் தூ க்கி வச்சு ஆடுகிறார்கள்.

***Alone Has Poor Start At Multiplexes
    Friday 16 January 2015 14.00 IST
    Box Office India Trade Network
    Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print More Sharing Services 3

Alone opened to poor capacities at multiplexes of around 10% and has little chance at multiplexes and will be depending on business in single screens of mass circuits where the opening was better. The film has a good release at multiplexes with some plexes giving it two screens.

The other two Hindi releases Crazy Kukkad Family and Sharafat Gayi Tel Tene have no chance as the initials are too low and even if they were to pick up they will be hardly going anywhere.

There was also the dubbed film I which will also find it hard to find an audience in Hindi though Mumbai circuit can do better. The film is a Tamil film released on Wednesday down South and set records in many stations of Kerala though in Tamil Nadu was well short of the initial business recorded by Rajnikant starrer Lingaa a few weeks back.***

They label "I" as a dubbed movie and bring down before its release!!!
    Please note enthiran, Vishwaroopam ran very well in hindi..The name shankar and vikram is not popular like Aishwarya,rajnikant,kamalhaasan..
    Aamir khan/Sk were popular all over and in tamilnadu their movies run well in chennai city only if the movie is good and no other good tamil movies..Sameway rajnikant/kamalhaasan movie will run well in hindi only if the movie is good and and no other good hindi movie at that time..
    Did taalash,dhoom3 run well in chennai city..no bcoz movie is bad..same way lingaa is not good so it didnt go well,if VR2 is not good it will also flop as simple as that..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    USV,

Talaash is not a bad movie. It was for a niche audience. Thats all.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

6. Likes m_23_bayarea liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    USV,

Talaash is not a bad movie. It was for a niche audience. Thats all.
    For me and many its a bad movie boss..dhoom3 also like by some rt,overall both movies not liked by majority of the audience like PK..thats the whole point we are discussing here,rt

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats what I am saying too. Talaash was aimed at a specific set of audience and they liked it. Dhoom 3, PK are mass entertainers.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    Please note enthiran, Vishwaroopam ran very well in hindi..

I believe "I" will do as good as Robot and Vis! They are just speculating. Please understand what they say!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Thats what I am saying too. Talaash was aimed at a specific set of audience and they liked it. Dhoom 3, PK are mass entertainers.
    Ok fine..but the point if the movie is liked by majority of audience with some liking of the star apart from their regional favourite star it will do well if no good big star regional movies are released..
    PK released at perfect time by dec19 and lingaa WOM is not good..if lingaa WOM is good/running well then it would have dominated during christmas holidays as well leaving no theaters for PK except few screens in SPI/PVR/INOX..

Regarding "I" Aascar need not worry about hindi collections..even the hit movie like VR2 collected only 20C in hindi belt with logistics,priniting theater share the producer would have got only 10C profit..
    Aascar will earn more than that 10C with extended pongal holiday in AP/TN..5 days collection in TN/AP will be huge for him and he directly distributing in many areas so not a big problem..

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoyed Talaash more than a lot of their other mass entertainers. Havent watched PK though ... Not sure Endiran and VR did well in Hindi although a lot of NI folks I spoke to seemed to have had a very good opinion of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    I believe "I" will do as good as Robot and Vis! They are just speculating. Please understand what they say!
    OK,let me wait for some more days to understand the clear picture..yeah i know like we support hindi movies they dont respect SI movies but it has to do mainly with north india like delhi,etc..in maharashtra,gujarat they support good SI movies and KH,RK were popular SI heroes for them