Page 83 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    what is your point?bollywood directors running behind him & touching hollywood? what does that have to do with TFI? my point is he no longer has the star power in tfi

anyways my original comment to Mr AA ji was about his kuppa comment. when he ridicules dasa as kuppa ..he should know it is abt ppl's reception e.g in the case of ARR's I vs KT
    Kaaviya thalaivan is popular among music lovers just coz it ARR.
    Ive seen people ppl going for a movie just coz its ARR musical.... VTV music was initially called kuppai by many, and rest was history...
    A person who has lost native star power cannot reach to heights in bollywood and hollywood... Pure common sense....

Kaviya thalaivan music reach is spoken before its movie release, that shows your desperation level...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak7 View Post
    Kaaviya thalaivan is popular among music lovers just coz it ARR.
    Ive seen people ppl going for a movie just coz its ARR musical.... VTV music was initially called kuppai by many, and rest was history...
    A person who has lost native star power cannot reach to heights in bollywood and hollywood... Pure common sense....

Kaviya thalaivan music reach is spoken before its movie release, that shows your desperation level...
    A person who has lost native star power cannot reach to heights in bollywood and hollywood?sorry you are talking to a wrong person then..i dont follow bollywood and not sure what anything has to do with he has reached heights there and the conversation here . i am just saying from his presence and contribution to tfi
    as far as hollywood..his achievement is getting chances there through his lucky breakthrough.
    that shows your desperation level......can we focus on the the topic and spare the personal love.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj View Post
    enna ippadi solliteenga.. now a days i'm regularly watching their news just to hear the honey words of "makkalin mudhalvar" atleast 100 times in 30 mins news telecast
    //dig

//dig ends
    Dream Big !

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nasc garu,

Public Review of Kaaviya Thalaivan songs.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    A person who has lost native star power cannot reach to heights in bollywood and hollywood?sorry you are talking to a wrong person then..i dont follow bollywood and not sure what anything has to do with he has reached heights there and the conversation here . i am just saying from his presence and contribution to tfi
    as far as hollywood..his achievement is getting chances there through his lucky breakthrough.
    that shows your desperation level......can we focus on the the topic and spare the personal love.
    I am not a huge fanatic of ARR like A.Anand and other hubers here. I dont even know what he is doing in Hollywood and bollywood. But for sure in TFI, if its ARR musical, I watch in theaters. Recent ones includes Mariyaan,Kadal and future ones will include Kaviya thalaivan and satendru maarudhu vaanilai..

If u ask why I am saying this now, the reason is ARR makes me go for the movies not the leads/directors. Its the case with many in TN. And so called avg 'I' album still no.1 in charts. Thats enough to show star power

7. Likes mexicomeat, A.ANAND, Rohen06 liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ARR's music is good. It is very experimental. guess we need to wait for the visuals/movie to see how the musical gels through.
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

credit: Jaya TV

Chinmayi interviewing Shankar, diwali special.
    God bless all

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    [Exclusive] Making of I (Tamil): http://t.co/492XYjS72c

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic...Hearing rumours that I releasing for pongal..is it true..?I am sure records gonna be shattered

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Diwali to Nov 14th to Nov 21st to Dec 12th to Pongal ah?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw