Page 39 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    இதுபோன்ற அதீத விளம்பர ஏற்பாட்டினால் பயனுண்டு. படம் எதிர்பார்ப்பினை பூர்த்தி செய்யவில்லை என்றாலும், ரெண்டு மூன்று வாரத்திலேயே அதிக பணத்தில் டிக்கட்டுகளை விற்று காசு பார்த்துவிடுவார்கள். அதனால்தான் அதிக எண்ணிக்கையில் திரையரங்குகள். ஆனால் கதையும் நன்றாக இருந்துவிட்டால் பலவித வசூல் சாதனைகளை அள்ளும்! அதில் சந்தேகமில்லை.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger to launch music of Tamil movie 'AI'

MUMBAI: The Hollywood action star Arnold Schwarzenegger is to attend the audio launch of Director Shankar's upcoming movie AI, in Chennai on the 15th of September, 2014. Sony Music has acquired the audio rights of the film for which music has been composed by Oscar Winner A.R. Rahman and is extremely delighted at Mr. Schwarzenegger's arrival. Ai is a romantic action thriller Tamil film produced under the banner of Aascar Film (P) Ltd by V. Ravichandran, starring Vikram and Amy Jackson, due to release for Diwali 2014.

Sony Music India posted a YouTube video of Arnold Schwarzenegger confirming the news saying, "Hello India! I want to congratulate a great director Shankar for directing 'AI', it's a spectacular movie with a lot of visual effects and I'll be coming over there to India to celebrate the grand launch of the audio of 'AI'."

"It's going to be a spectacular event and I'm really looking forward to it. Chennai, September 15, I will be there for the great celebration. Hasta la vista, baby," said the "Terminator" star in the video, which was posted on the online platform on Friday.
    Reproduced from : http://www.radioandmusic.com/content...tamil-movie-ai
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    No vairamuthu?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oscar Ravi sir hit a jackpot I think. oodipinathu 15C aa irukkalaam but AI hit aachuna ponathellam vanthidum

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Flop written all over it"... All of a sudden becomes hit, vikram fan, aascar fan

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ultimate was 'Oscar Ravi sir'. But he gave a justification couple of days back,no?

Everything is fair in love, war and hub.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

10. Likes VinodKumar's liked this post
    Junior Member Regular Hubber Mohan kumar.'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak7 View Post
    "Flop written all over it"... All of a sudden becomes hit, vikram fan, aascar fan
    1st one was due to Anjaan effect and the latter is the result of his inescapable phobia..
    " The secret of life is to fall seven times & get up eight times"

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meesai Iruntha thane mannu oddurathukku

13. Likes VinodKumar's liked this post