Page 65 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    recently vantha entha album-mum pidikala,athanala going back to palaya kulebagavaali movie-la irunthu 'ek dhok theen'song ketten appadiye merasalayitten..!

enna perfium pottu adichalum burning vaada pogathuda kanna..kattukitta motha vitthayum erakuda kanna group photo-voda!
    Last edited by A.ANAND; 23rd September 2014 at 09:47 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    We prove why 'I' is the current toast of the town
    Sep 22, 2014

The songs of ‘I’ that were released last Monday, the 15th of September, are an instant hit. The album topped the iTunes chart within hours of its release and it continues to top the chart even now, which shows the response that this A.R.Rahman musical is receiving all over the country.

The Chennai radiowaves’ current favourite is the ‘Mersalaayiten’ song from ‘I’. It is currently the most played song considering the last 7 days, according to Aircheck reports.

As expected, the other numbers from the album have also found a place on the charts. The order of popularity of the songs in 'I' is as follows.

1. Mersalaayiten

2. Pookkalae Sattru Oyivedungal

3. Ennodu Nee Irundhaal

4. Aila Aila

5. Ladio

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...the-roost.html

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    eh hello all these are different styles of singing..western particularly
    Saari saar. Theriyama pochu.
    If I want to hear an opera, I will do it. Adhu PIDIKKAADHU-ndradhunaale thaane THAMIZH paattu kekkaren. I'm sorry I'm not used to hearing opera and can't cultivate a liking for that style by hearing one song. I don't consider it soothing to my ears. It was there in 'Konjum Nilavu' too but somehow it blended well with the rest of the song. Here, its just Kaatu Kaththal.

Kaa....Trey...! Ulagaaaa....thai...NaanVaa.....ngi...=speech/vocal issues
    Of course, yes. If you call this a style, I guess this style must have started with Mudhalvane, Vane, Vane, Vane, which was actually quite good & peppy. Here its just annoying. But I still think Vikram's character has certain limitations and this singer has been asked to adapt to it.

go listen to some engish rock ballads/operas
    Why?

if you cant adapt, go back to Megha
    Superங்க நீங்க. இது பிடிக்கலைன்னா அதுன்னு நிறைய options குடுக்குறீங்க. Good salesman.

By the way,
    so u expect chaste tamil?
    No. But I dont want தா....மிழ்.,,,ழ்பா...ட்டு either.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND View Post
    OH...bajana group-pudoi!motthama errakki theaterra kilicidungga screen-na..!!!!
    ஷங்கர் மேல ரொம்ப நம்பிக்கை இருக்கு. இது வரைக்கும் அவர் படம் எதுவும் பிடிக்காம போனதில்ல. And I'm sure the picturization of songs will be good enough to forget the glitches observed when listening to them.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    Ennodu Nee Irundhaal Reprise (female version) is very ordinary. But the other version by Sid Sreeram - Suthama puriyala. Is Sid Sreeram's pronounciation always so bad or is he made to sing like this to suit Vikram's character? Does the character have some issue with speech/vocal chords? Kaa....Trey...! Ulagaaaa....thai...NaanVaa.....ngi... And what does he say after Thevai Illai???
    Based on the lyrics, 'Ennai naan yaar endrum sonaalum puriyathu, en kaathal nee endru yaarukkum theriyadhu' so the situation seems - the song is sung by the 'Koonan' character. In that case after kidnapping her as in the trailer. So its sung like someone having some limitation to sing/talk (vaai kolaral). Just my two cents.

7. Likes hattori_hanzo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MKthy View Post
    Based on the lyrics, 'Ennai naan yaar endrum sonaalum puriyathu, en kaathal nee endru yaarukkum theriyadhu' so the situation seems - the song is sung by the 'Koonan' character. In that case after kidnapping her as in the trailer. So its sung like someone having some limitation to sing/talk (vaai kolaral). Just my two cents.
    Thats the exact word If it is intentional, then that's something never heard before in TFI. Quite a novel attempt.

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very average album imo. ARR lost his mojo some ten years back. The decent reviews the album seems to be getting tho is only because of the brand name ARR (established in the 90's & detoriating since). IMVHO, had this album been released under any other MD's name, nobody would have given it a second listen.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Milliblog fame Karthik

I (Music review), Tamil – A R Rahman

http://itwofs.com/milliblog/2014/09/...il-a-r-rahman/

Fans are fuming at comments section.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    And I'm sure the picturization of songs will be good enough to forget the glitches observed when listening to them.
    Vivek comedy Run-lendhu nyabagam varathu (with some context changes) "Ippo ellam paatu seriilla, makkal velliye dum adikiran illa fb,twitter status/live commentary podran."

Nalla irunda seri. But if audio could not salvage, how can we sit through visuals??
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sidd Sriram ..

I have coined a new term "Peter Paappaans" .. applies to many of ARR fans too ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..