Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Threaded View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    last friday we watched 'the wolf of wall street' starring leonardo. i like leonardo's acting .so went and watched it.

it was based on a real life story of stockbroker Jordan Belfort.

i thought leo's done a very good job and his acting was so fun to watch..

it was black comedy film. altough it was fun to watch , but some scenes make you so uncomfortable. :embarrassed:

right from the start i haven't found any conversation between people without using f-word in their sentences.
    every second throughout the movie you will hear fword

and sex scenes and lots of nudity, hookers ...........so gross to watch... :embarrassed:

and then plenty of drug use....

if we can tolerate these f-words and sex , then it was really funny movie. they tells the bad things like money fraud, cheating the clients, hiding money from FBI, sex with hookers and coccaine use in a funny way, that makes you laugh and make us sit 3 whole hours in the seats

there are many good scenes.

this is the scene i loved and i could not stop laughing..

leo and his friend take drugs to feel good, then leo receives a call from his lawyer to call him back from a payphone immediately. he takes his luxury car and makes the call. in the middle of his serious conversation the drug has started to work. he could not talk and his voice became squeaky, and he could not stand, he fell to the ground, he couldn't move his legs as he wanted ,but he has to go back to his home assp. he decided to crawl back to the car falling from the steps and things that follow after that were so so hilarious

i hope leo wins his oscar for his role..but some scenes are :embarrassed:
    Last edited by rachel; 3rd March 2014 at 05:42 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement