Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Threaded View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    if thats the case, credit should go to the script writer not nayan..if a role is good, even karthika wont look annoying
    Not necessarily, bro. Best example is Avantika from Baahubali. The character was a well written one and she is pivotal to the story linking Shivu to the city of Magizhmadhi. But Tammu spoilt it with her body language and she appeared as the only weak link in the otherwise perfect film. For acting as a warrior girl, you don't have to walk with an open chest and closed fists. A fiery look is more than enough. Such nuances differentiate a good actor from an actor or say, Anushka or Nayan from Tammu.

//Not pointing out Tamannaah because she is your favorite heroine. But when i thought of heroines spoiling (at least a bit) a good film, unfortunately only Baahubali comes to my mind in the recent times. I understand you haven't watched the film yet. When you do, pls check it out //

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ajaybaskar; 2nd September 2015 at 04:35 PM.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. Likes gane14 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement