Page 210 of 400 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thala_rasigan View Post
    chumma paarkkirathu kaasa panama... bt i wont forget the movie '9la guru'... kodumaiyaana movie...
    Movie ended with to be continued.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by balaajee View Post
    Movie ended with to be continued.....
    Warning for those who watched..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baadshah - JR. Ntr's predictable movie.

Its plain old revenge as we know it. Hero kills the villain due to loss in family and marries a girl who has a nutty family.

The movie was worth watching for comedy by Bramanandham. He steals the show in 2nd half. 1st half was very ordinary. Inception/Aarambam comedy was hilarious.

Kajal was bubbly in 1st half and reduced to d cameo appearance in 2nd half. She looked more pale than white female dancers IMO in all the songs. I wonder if the director doesnt like desi girls... No female desi dancers in the songs, I noticed with interest.

Another thing that made me watch the movie was the dance by JR Ntr. Only Allu Arjun can dance equally good as JR Ntr in South India.
    God bless all

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Desingu Raja

'Leave your brains at home' kind of movie.. Worth a watch, thanks to Soori,Singam Puli and Ravi Maria/Vinu Chakravarthy's gangnam dance.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanga Meengal - Another sincere attempt but it was too melodramatic for me, especially the second half.

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    D-Day

A perfect spy thriller film by nikhil advani..The perfect execution of the plan to catch rishi kapoor in the pre-climax scene made the film worthy...i lik irfan khan character.. gud selection..shruthi character s no need in the story though gud acting.. The first 30 mins nd pre-climax scenes r ..Huma qureshi s luking lik namitha .. Nasser nd arjun also did gud job.. especially nasser expression when helpless to catch rishi

My rating - 3/5... Must watch

Post Thanks / Like
    Iron Man 3 (on dvd)

Another action movie on par with Avengers, Thor, and other Superhero movies. Robert Downey Jr. is stunning again with his comic remarks as well as action. The time moved pretty fast, those 125 minutes felt like 5 minutes. I am not sure if they will make Iron Man 4, there was no indication of that IMO. Although I am looking forward to watch Iron Man again in Avengers 2.
    God bless all

Post Thanks / Like
    Desingu Raja - royal flop.

Except D. Imaans songs nothing good about the movie esp Ammadi, Pom pom, Oru ora ora parvai are top notch. This movie is on par with Manam kothi paravai, KBKR.
    God bless all

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by interz View Post
    Desingu Raja - royal flop.

Except D. Imaans songs nothing good about the movie esp Ammadi, Pom pom, Oru ora ora parvai are top notch. This movie is on par with Manam kothi paravai, KBKR.
    Floppa?? whats wrong with Tamil audiences these days. It was much refreshing comedy experience for me atleast. Laughed my heart out after really really long time.

Don't you think , it was way better than seeing our superstar(s) making Gay-ish gestures in the name of separate comedy track !
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you enjoyed it. I couldnt enjoy this movie. Two rival cities, and the fairest guy and the fairest girl falls in love and they will unite at the end after some romance fight sorrow and climax.

One thing that bothers me a lot lately in the movies: Why do dons and their henchmen always wear white shirts in most movies? Oru vellai shirtukku advertise pannurathukku limit illaiya?
    God bless all