Page 211 of 400 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3992

Thread: Film / Documentary - Recently watched & worthy of some discussion

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Prema katha chitram (Telugu)

Horror cum comedy script..i thoroughly enjoyed the film..4 people (3 men + 1 gal) decided to suicide due to their respective live failures..they r decided to go to a bungalow to satisfy their wish (suicide)..2 of them s planned to postpone their suicide plan for 3 days in order to impress the hero to fall in luv wit heroine..the plan s work out nd wt s happening @ the end of 3rd day s crux of the story..

a ghost enters heroine body whenever hero s touching/hugging her..who s tat ghost nd wt s her desire s the climax scene..

already heard story in the past bt the way the making made worthy
    though ther s no star power in the movie, pleasant to watch the movie..I came to knw tat hero s the cousin of mahesh babu..heroine s very charming..

My rating - 3/5… Must watch for ghost movie luvers..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like 'Pei Padams'. Will try to watch this movie - Prema Katha Chitram & thanks for the infos.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ya u wil lik the movie mappi... ghost wil cum only before interval... til nw, sum entertainment here nd there...
    after interval, the movie s engaged to pleasant watch.. sum fun/comedy moments s also there..
    u cn watch.. wont disappoint u..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber SoftSword's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    desingu raja - borefest
    vimal has already past his expiry date...
    Sach is Life..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    போன சனிக்கிழமை நாயகன் படத்தை k டிவியில் ஒளி பரப்பினார்கள்.

எத்தனையோ தடவை பார்த்தாச்சு. இருந்தாலும் புதியதாக பார்ப்பது போல் உடம்பெல்லாம் புல்லரிக்கிறது.

குறைந்தது 100 வயது வரையாவது நடித்து எங்களை சந்தோசப் படுத்தணும்மையா.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by softsword View Post
    desingu raja - borefest
    very true.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Thala_rasigan View Post
    ya u wil lik the movie mappi... ghost wil cum only before interval... til nw, sum entertainment here nd there...
    after interval, the movie s engaged to pleasant watch.. sum fun/comedy moments s also there..
    u cn watch.. wont disappoint u..
    Ghost really cums after Interval ? Sutham
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword View Post
    desingu raja - borefest
    for me highlight was running commentary of that fat guy eating his lunch !! I lost it therupee kari kulambu keakaran boss !!.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shadow (telugu) - Lost in darkness.

This has to be worst Venkatesh movie I seen ever. Story was poor and predictable. The story reminded me a little of Aadhi. In Aadhi, Trisha was on mission to kill the ones who killed her family. Tapsee was in the movie and showed more skin than acting capabilities. I hope for her career she will choose better scripts. Otherwise she will be another Freeyamani, who doesnt get a footheld in any cinefields.

The director took the easy route and didnt try any fresh ideas. He was probably hoping Venkatesh had stardom enough to make this a success.

When will directors learn no matter how big the star is a good screenplay and story is the key to success?
    God bless all

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by interz View Post
    Shadow (telugu) - Lost in darkness.

This has to be worst Venkatesh movie I seen ever. Story was poor and predictable. The story reminded me a little of Aadhi. In Aadhi, Trisha was on mission to kill the ones who killed her family. Tapsee was in the movie and showed more skin than acting capabilities. I hope for her career she will choose better scripts. Otherwise she will be another Freeyamani, who doesnt get a footheld in any cinefields.

The director took the easy route and didnt try any fresh ideas. He was probably hoping Venkatesh had stardom enough to make this a success.

When will directors learn no matter how big the star is a good screenplay and story is the key to success?

Adhi is remake of a telugu movie- "Athanokkade"