Page 102 of 401 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4005

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 10

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    சண்டியர் கரண் என்ற கமல் ரசிகர் இந்த மன்றத்திலும் உறுப்பினராக இருக்கிறார் என நினைக்கிறேன் .

அவர் தன் வலைப்பூவில் ஒரு பதிவு எழுதியிருக்கிறார் ..அதாவது கமல் மற்றும் எம்.ஜி.ஆர் படங்கள் மட்டும் தான் மறுவெளியீட்டில் ஓடியிருக்கிறதாம் .
    http://www.sandiyarkaran.com/2012/10/FilmReRelease.html

கமல் , எம்.ஜி.ஆரோடு அவர் நிறுத்தியிருந்தால் நமக்கு வேலையில்லை .ஆனால் ஒரு பொன்மொழியை உதிர்த்தார் பாருங்கள்

நான் அப்படியே ஷாக் ஆயிட்டேன்

கெட்டிக்காரன் புளுகு எத்தனை நாளைக்கு
    here, a list of movies i saw in rerelease during late 80's... those days my parents used to take mostly sivaji or MGR movies occassionally Gemini movies.....I saw following sivaji movies those days in tent theatre (AANDAVAR KOTTAGAI in AVADI).
    1. Enga mama
    2. Rajapart ranga durai
    3. keezhvanam sivakum
    4. manogara
    5. vasantha maligai

I don't know why people talk shit without knowing the fact....sivaji and MGR movies have been rereleased for more than twenty years. But the most pathetic one is nobody talks about gemini ganesan.... i had seen his movies also constantly rereleased in 80s.
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho070 View Post
    A2A, trouble with this thread is, it's too gargantuan in emotion that small ernest post that get's no notice.

As mentioned many times before, this has easily be Kamal's challenge for creating MMKR, just as Navarathiri is a challenge for Dasa. In terms of comedy quotient, it is usually seen as lesser compared to films that came decades later, but I laugh my ass off still. Especially Marudthu and his walk towards camera schene. For the copycat watchers out there, MRR's scene with his double is picked up from Marx Bros Duck Soup movie (the mirror scene). Still, this is a classic, because I ton't want t be a half-assed-cynic-who looks at half empy bottle, because I was told told that my territory might suffer from water problem.
    you are right. i just forgot to mention it. the songs are gem...Athi Kai Kai, Nan Ena Sollivetain, Vaazha Ninaiththaal.... the lyrics are too good i beleive it shoudl be kaviyarasar... i didn't know that it was directed by B R bandhulu.... it's very poor nowadays people really do know him.....
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    நான் வணங்கும் ஒரே கடவுள், உலகுக்கு காட்சி தந்த நாள். இன்னும் சாதனையாகவே மிஞ்சியுள்ள பெரும் சாதனை.
    உலகிற்கு ஒளி கிடைத்து அறுபது ஆண்டுகள்தானா ஆகிறது?எனக்கு வாழ்வில் கிடைத்த ஒரே பெருமை உன் அடிமையாகவே தொடர்வது.

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    amidst the competition between NT and MT movies Gemini Ganesan proved his prowess by way of his natural acting capacities and a very decent approach in love scenes that are seen repeatedly even today and liked for the good music and songs particularly with AM Raja and PBS. His movies like Sumaithangi, Kalyana Parisu, Vanjikkottai Valiban, Missiamma, Ramu, VAzhkkai Padagu, Then Nilavu, Parthal Pasi Theerum, Punnagai, Iru Kodugal, Naan Avanillai, Kalathur Kannamma, Kaathiruntha Kangal...... are still remaining the choice lot for viewers. He can never be underrated since his contributions to tamil cinema is equal to NT and MT movies considering his one of the Moovendars of Tamil Cinema.He has the distinction of uncrowned King of Roamace in Tamil Cinema. Regarding the rerun values of Tamil Movies, NT dominates as proved by Karnan rerelese records! MGR movies are outdated for their contents in present situations and are now finding it very difficult to create the so called 'magic' as claimed by his fans in yester years!Others movies are only seasonal.Rerun records are only for two actors across the world. Sean Connery's classic James Bond movies enjoyed minimum of 5 weeks to 50 days rerun records whenever released. NT has proved time and again with the thumping success of Karnan that can not be broken by any other actor including MT or Kamalahasan or so..

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    நீ இந்தத் திரையுலகில் அவதரித்து அறுபது ஆண்டுகள் நிறைந்து விட்டது.

தமிழும், கலையும், இப்பூவுலகும் உள்ளவரை, நீ இருப்பாய்.

மற்றவரெல்லாம் பிறந்த பின் நடிக்கையில், நீ ஒருவன் தான் நடிப்பதற்கென்றே பிறந்தாய்! அதனால், கலைக் கடவுளானாய்!!

என்றும் உன் பக்தன்,

இரா. பார்த்தசாரதி

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone just clipped this part of Gouvaram. Can anyone get away with this type of amped up performance and still look awesome?????? MudiyumA? MudiyumAnggiren.

" நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rakesh,

The one thing that never ceases to amaze me is the fact that this was the scene that was shot on the very first day of the shooting after the Pooja. Just think about this man's caliber! Just sliding into the climax scene effortlessly on the very first day!

Here was an actor! When comes another?

Regards

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    now rereleased thiruvilayaadal is it run as karnan

Senior Member Diamond Hubber groucho070's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    First day of shooting after pooja-vA????? I need time to digest this.
    " நல்ல படம் , சுமாரான படம் என்பதையெல்லாம் தாண்டியவர் நடிகர் திலகம் . சிவாஜி படம் தோற்கலாம் ..சிவாஜி தோற்பதில்லை." - Joe Milton.

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    are you serious Murali?
    unimaginable!!!!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!