Page 111 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 4005

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 10

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    Anban, I am claiming this openly. Can you challenge me? Dont be a frog in the pond, thinking that whatever you dont know,doesn't exist.
    Sir, have you seen all the good movies in Korean language?
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    Sir, have you seen all the good movies in Korean language?
    Yes Sir. My favourite is Kim Ki Duc and I watched spring summer autumn winter spring atleast 20 times. I have a collection of chan-wook.park,jee woon Kim,Joon-Ho Bong ,chang-dong Lee. My other picks are movies like Old Boy,Tale of two sisters,mother.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Written many years ago....
    Nov,
    Modesty prevents me in saying "Great men think alike". Thanks for the write-up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Anban,
    I have to break my modesty to let you know my passions.-----Reading,moviesand Music.. I have a healthy collection of books(Around 3000) from ancient Tamil literature to Latin American. I have a collection of more than 1500 World movies of all significant ones and good music collections(not as good as books and movies). Right from citizen Cane to Caterpillar. All Cannes winning,Oscar winning, collectors Fellini,Godart,Bergmen,Kurosowa,Michael angelo, polanski,all significant European,Iran,China,Korea,Japan,India(Ritwik Ghatak,Satyajit Ray,Adoor Gopalakrishnan,mahendran,arvindan, mani kaul), All sivaji movies,kamal movies,to name a few. The best thing is I read the books and I have seen all the movies.it is not mere collection. I am a globe trotter also. But My number one rating for genius is our Great Sivaji Ganesan and he is my choice after so many exposures..
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 31st October 2012 at 12:10 PM.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    -Edited-
    Last edited by Saai; 31st October 2012 at 12:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankv View Post
    There you go, Mr Anban. looks like Mr Gopal is an encyclopeadia of movies and you don't want to mess with him. Stop trying to pick him on and stick with the 'only subject' - Sivaji Ganesan, the great!
    Thats what we are trying to say too. Stop ridiculing other actors while keeping Shivaji on a higher pedestral and kindly stick to the subject matter. Shivaji doesnt need that comparison "walking stick". He can very well stand on his own.
    Last edited by Saai; 31st October 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    Thats what we are trying to say too. Stop ridiculing other actors while keeping Shivaji on a higher pedestral. Shivaji doesnt need that comparison "walking stick". He can stand on his own.
    Yes Sir. But in my postings ,I never degrade Kamal. I respect him a lot and I was in his friend circle once upon a time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    Yes Sir. But in my postings ,I never degrade Kamal. I respect him a lot and I was in his friend circle once upon a time.
    Fine Sir. Sorry if we have troubled the flow of the thread. Kindly continue.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear NT fans,
    I am a very regular reader of this thread but i don't post much as i don't have much to contribute. I read these posts and even share it with my family members who are all NT fans. Let the discussion continue. Sorry for the digression.
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sai , Anban,
    As I told you earlier , I always feel happy when i see youngsters like you in this thread .. Being a fellow Kamal fan , I request you to continue visiting here and participate in discussion whenever possible .Thanks.
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்