Page 204 of 305 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 3049

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam : The Greatest Actor of the Universe & The One & Only BO Emperor

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sivajisenthil View Post
    dear Gopal Sir. I always remain the diehard fan of NT. However, I expressed what I felt about GGs romantic scenes as my personal opinion only.
    Dear Mr.Sivaji Senthil,I do enjoy gemini romancing in natural way but he doesn't show variation. Sivaji shows even subtle variation between Kannan of gowravam romancing, Rangadurai romancing, Anand of VM romancing . leaving other strong differentiations like padmanabhan, saappaattu raman,karnan romancing.Thats why when we worship sivaji,it is just like worshipping 100 different best actors!!!???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    Sorry Mr.Sivaji senthil,I totally disagree with you. All the other actors(includes gemini) do same kind of romantic scenes according to their real nature irrespective of the nature of characters they are portraying.(sterio typed). Our Nadigarthilagam is the only one to get into the skin of the character and romance the way that character would have done.thats why he brought in so much of variation. He did soft romancing, erotic romancing,aggressive romancing,lust ridden romancing ,every damn type!! NT is the only king of romancing also.
    Thanks Mr Gopal and Mr Raghavendra,

I was just passing my own opinion of NT as a romantic hero too and I personally am not a big fan of Gemini, except his role in Avvai Shanmugi. (that is hillarious!!!. ) Like Mr Gopal says, he had done all kind of romances with all kind of ladies (in the movies, of course!) i;e: in one particular movie which most say it wasn't for him and derogate his reputation.I'm talking about Dr. Siva. But he did very well in that too. He goes into more physical with the girl. The thing is, some directors, (earlier it was Sridhar), wanted to bring the romantic side of NT's nuances which would attract more late 70's and 80's viewers. And in doing that, some 80's directers may have failed to do them in NT's 'way'. I think that's when some media and rival fans began criticizing NT to stop doing duets. (See how Bharathiraja brought that soft romance nuances from NT brilliantly!) Even when he was in his early 50's there were critizisms. Look what's happening now!!
    Last edited by Vankv; 9th November 2012 at 03:33 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber vasudevan31355's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hamrahi (1963)

நம்மை ஆட்டிப் படைத்த 'இருவர் உள்ளம்' இந்தியில் தயாரிக்கப் பட்டு 'ஹம்ராஹி' என்ற பெயரில் வெளியானது (1963). நடிகர் திலகத்தின் பாத்திரத்தை ராஜேந்திர குமாரும் ('தர்த்தி' ஹீரோதான்) சரோஜாதேவியின் பாத்திரத்தை நடிகை ஜமுனாவும் (சாட்சாத் 'நிச்சயத் தாம்பூலம்' ஜமுனாதான்) எம்.ஆர்.ராதா பாத்திரத்தை மெஹ்மூத் அவர்களும் ஏற்று நடித்திருந்தார்கள். இயக்குனர் யார் தெரியுமா? உத்தமபுத்திரன் டைரக்டர் T. பிரகாஷ்ராவ் அவர்கள். தயாரிப்பு எல்.வி.பிரசாத். இசையை சங்கர் ஜெய்கிஷன் அமைத்திருந்தார்கள். கீழே நீங்கள் காணப் போவது
    "இதயவீணை தூங்கும்போது பாட முடியுமா?" ஹிந்தியில் 'Man Re Tuhi Bata Kya Gaoon' வாக லதாவின் குரலில். அது எங்கே இது எங்கே என்கிறீர்களா...ஒரு தகவலுக்காக சொன்னேன். அங்கும் வெற்றிப்படம் தான். ஆனால்?

வைத்தாலும் எட்டுமா?...

Last edited by vasudevan31355; 9th November 2012 at 07:25 PM.
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Post Thanks / Like
    'ஹம்ராஹி' போட்டுவிட்டு 'இருவர் உள்ளம்' இல்லாமலா... இதோ தலைவர்

நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mr Vasu Sir,

Avarukku Nigar Avare. Avar pol ini yarum pirakkavum Illai ini pirakka povathum Illai.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    My top favourite romance scenes of NT:
    1. Punar Janmam: When Padmini comes to Sivaji’s house to invite him for their house warming celebration. Very natural and perfect soft romance scene from my most favourite screen couple.
    2. Vasantha Maligai: Can’t say one particular scene as the movie itself is a romantic movie, but I particularly liked the famous scene when Anand shows his new palace to Latha who then finds out that the love of his life was her, after all. Soft and a little aggressive romance by my second most favourite screen couple.
    3. Thaye Unakkaga: Again Sivaji-Padmini and both did cameo roles in that movie. It was after the song sequence, NT as an army Major, trying to say good bye to his loving wife. Lots of hugs and cuddles! Soft romance.
    4. Dr. Siva: I know I shouldn’t mention this as one of the top ones, but I happened to watch the end of that movie recently on TV, which got me checking up it on youtube. I particularly liked the end scene, when Manjula tries to apologize to NT for not believing in him. He did not speak much, but the expressions tell more! Even though immature and inexperienced, Manjula acted mature enough to suit with NT’s nuances.
    5. Selvam: NT rushes to KRV’s house, aroused with lust with the back-ground song, ‘enakkagava’ – Eventhough KRV’s expresses all the emotions in the same way, this scene is better because of NT.
    6. Mudhal Mariyathai: Even from the beginning when Kuyil meets NT, director brilliantly depicts the mutual attraction between them, which then develop slowly and softly. Even though his age makes him hesitates, it couldn’t stop him loving her deep down. Psychologically woven delicate love between them. No physical touch at all, and it wasn’t needed. Superb!
    7. Sivakamiyin Selvan: Another one from my favourite ‘romantic pair’. Even though an erotic love scene comes in the movie with the song ‘ethhanai azhgu’ (that song is way too long!), I prefer the scene when Sivakami hear that Ashok drinks and runs to find him. And the scene following that when they both were next to a river and trying to find their luck. Very soft romance. Nice.
    8. Thillana Mohanambal: The train scene, of course! Shanmugam gets down from the train, but still holds his hands on top of Mohana’s on the window bars. The eyes tell the rest! Marvellous!
    9. Deepam: When Sujatha comes to NT’s house and he looks at her top to toe and tries to talk something irrelevant to impress her. Funny and nice. He breaths heavily with emotion.
    10. Navarathri: The end scene, the couple finally meet!! No words necessary to the scene as well as to my write-up!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    இளமை வேகத்தில் ஆசை அறுபது நாள் மோகம் முப்பது நாள் என்று வாழ்க்கையை அவசர கதியில் துவக்குவது, பின் குழந்தைகள் வளர்ப்பு, அவர்களுக்கு வாழ்க்கை அமைத்துக் கொடுப்பது போன்று கடமைகளை முடித்த பின்னரே தம்பதிகள் தங்களுடைய வாழ்க்கையின் பொருளை புரிந்து கொள்ளத் துவங்குகின்றனர். அப்படிப் பட்ட காலத்தில் தான் அந்நியோன்யம் என்றால் என்ன என்று புரிகிறது. கணவன் மனைவி இருவருமே தாங்கள் அப்போது தான் ஒருவரை ஒருவர் ஆழமாக அன்பு செலுத்தத் துவங்குகிறார்கள். உண்மையான காதல் வாழ்க்கையில் புரியும் வயது ஐம்பதிற்குப் பிறகு தான். Romance என்பதன் பொருளே புரிந்து கொண்டவர்கள் ஒருவர் மீது ஒருவர் வைக்கும் அன்பைத் தான். காதலர்களிடம் வருவது புரிந்து கொண்ட அன்பு அல்ல. இதனை வித்தியாசப் படுத்தாமலே நடித்தவர்கள் தான் காதல் மன்னர்கள் என்றும் காதல் இளவரசர்கள் என்றும் அழைக்கப் படுகிறார்கள். வாழ்க்கையில் எப்படிப் பட்ட குணம் கொண்டவர்களும் காதல் வசப் பட்டதுண்டு. அவர்கள் தங்கள் காதலை வெளிப்படுத்தும் போது அது நிச்சயம் அவரவர் குணாதிசயங்களுக்கேற்றவாறே இருக்கும். மென்மையான இசையும் மென்மையான பாடலும், மென்மையான குரலும் காதலை மென்மையாக காட்டுமே தவிர உண்மையாக சித்திரித்து விடாது. இப்படி பாத்திரமறிந்து பிச்சையிடு என்பதற்கேற்ப, காதலை அந்த பாத்திரத்திற்கேற்றவாறு உருவகப் படுத்தி உயிர் கொடுத்தவர் நடிகர் திலகம்.

அந்த ஐம்பது வயதில் வரும் புரிந்துணர்வின் அடிப்படையிலான உண்மையான அன்பினையும் காதலையும் வெளிப்படுத்த இந்தப் பாடல் மிகச் சிறந்த உதாரணம். இளைய ராஜா ஒருவரைத் தவிர மற்றவர்கள் அனைவரும் இந்தப் பாடலின் போது ஐம்பது வயதைத் தாண்டியவர்கள். ஆனால் இந்தப் பாடலின் ஜீவன் ... அதற்கு வயதே இல்லை.

ROMANCE என்ற வார்த்தைக்கு விளக்கமே இந்தப் பாடல் தான் ...

ஐம்பதிலும் ஆசை வரும்,
    ஆசையுடன் பாசம் வரும் - இதில்
    அந்தரங்கம் கிடையாதம்மா
    நாள் செல்ல நாள் செல்ல
    சுகம் தானம்மா

பாடல் வரிகளைப் பாருங்கள். கவியரசரின் வரிகளில் ... அந்த ஐம்பது வயதில் மனிதன் உடலில் ஏற்படக் கூடிய மாற்றத்தை இரண்டே வார்த்தைகளில் சொல்லி விட்டார். அந்தரங்கம் கிடையாதம்மா..

ஒரு ஐம்பது வயதில் மனிதன் காதல் வசப்படும் போது ... கணவன் மனைவி இருவருக்கிடையில் வெளிப்படக் கூடிய அந்நியோன்யத்தை இதைவிட சிறப்பாக இது வரையில் தமிழ்த் திரைப்படத்தில் சித்தரித்ததாக எனக்குத் தோன்றவில்லை. ஸ்கூல் மாஸ்டர் படத்தில் தன்னந்தனிமையிலே பாடல் ஓரளவிற்கு இந்தக் கருத்தைக் கூறலாம் ஆனால் முழுமையாக அல்ல, காரணம், அந்தப் பாடலில் அந்தப் பாத்திரத்தின் பொருளாதார நிலை, குடும்ப சூழ்நிலை போன்ற துன்பங்களையும் துயரங்களையும் சேர்த்து வெளிப்படுத்தும்.

ரிஷிமூலம் படத்தில் இடம் பெற்ற இப்பாடலை பார்ப்போமா..

குரல் சௌந்தர்ராஜன்
    வரிகள் கண்ணதாசன்
    இசை இளையராஜா
    நடிப்பு நடிகர் திலகம், கே.ஆர்.விஜயா

Post Thanks / Like
    இளமை வேகத்தில் ஆசை அறுபது நாள் மோகம் முப்பது நாள் என்று வாழ்க்கையை அவசர கதியில் துவக்குவது, பின் குழந்தைகள் வளர்ப்பு, அவர்களுக்கு வாழ்க்கை அமைத்துக் கொடுப்பது போன்று கடமைகளை முடித்த பின்னரே தம்பதிகள் தங்களுடைய வாழ்க்கையின் பொருளை புரிந்து கொள்ளத் துவங்குகின்றனர். அப்படிப் பட்ட காலத்தில் தான் அந்நியோன்யம் என்றால் என்ன என்று புரிகிறது.
    அற்புதம். நூற்றுக்கு நூறு உண்மை ராகவேந்திரன் சார். அருமையான பாடலைத் தந்தமைக்கு நன்றி! அந்த வயதிலும் நடிகர் திலகம் எவ்வளவு அழகு! படுபாந்தம்.
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Post Thanks / Like
    நன்றி பார்த்தசாரதி சார்.
    நடிகர் திலகமே தெய்வம்

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Soorakoattai singakutti

OANGI ADICHA ONRA TON WEIGHT IDHU MATRAVARGALUKKU....AANAAL....OANGI ADICHA....ORU KOADI TON WEIGHT IVARUKKU !!!!

Prabhu.jpg