Page 295 of 305 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3049

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam : The Greatest Actor of the Universe & The One & Only BO Emperor

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganpat View Post
    அருமையான திறனாய்வு..வன்கவி அவர்களே!

நான் 67 விழுக்காடு உடன்படுகிறேன்..

மீதி உள்ள 33 ..சௌகார்,மஞ்சுளா,சுஜாதா,"அம்மா"
    ஆகியோரை குறிப்பிட தவறியதற்காக..
    Sujatha??
    உயர்ந்த மனிதனில் சௌகார் ஜானகியின் role ஐ வேறு யாராலும் செய்திருக்க முடியாது. அழகில் அவர் சிவாஜிக்குச் சற்று பொருத்தமில்லாதவராக இருக்கலாம் (பத்மினி, வாணிஸ்ரீ யுடன் ஒப்பிடும்போது) ஆனால் நடிப்பில் அவர் புலி. அதனாலேயே அவர் சிவாஜிக்குப் பொருத்தமான ஜோடியாகிறார்

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    நாளை 19.08.2013 இந்திய நேரப்படி இரவு 8.00 மணிக்கு ஸ்டார் விஜய் தொலைக்காட்சியின் கோலிவுட் கிங்க நிகழ்ச்சியில் சிவாஜி ரசிகர்கள் பங்கு கொள்ளும் சிறப்பு நிகழ்ச்சி. காணத் தவறாதீர்கள். நம் நண்பர்கள் யாராவது பங்கு பெற்றிருந்தால் தயவு செய்து இங்கே கூறவும்.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankv View Post
    ஆலம், ஹெலன் போன்றோர் NT உடன் dance தானே ஆடினார்கள்? the rest of them, I agree with you. But I like slim KRV in some roles where she plays just a subordinate house wife! Not too bad in 'Thanga pathakkam' though.
    aalam had a running role in ennai pol oruvan.
    Helen-that one song she danced with sivaji is still a cult song and will be remembered for ever.
    Sowkar janaki-Yes. She lightened the role in Padikkatha methai and uyarntha manithan -two diametrically opposite roles.
    K.R.vijaya- just OK in Selvam. Ooty varai uravu-i prefer a younger ones.Thanga padhakkam-OK.
    I forgot to mention that in Neelavaanam ,I enjoyed Sivaji-rajashri pair also.
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 19th January 2013 at 06:50 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    aalam had a running role in ennai pol oruvan.
    Helen-that one song she danced with sivaji is still a cult song and will be remembered for ever.
    Sowkar janaki-Yes. She lightened the role in Padikkatha methai and uyarntha manithan -two diametrically opposite roles.
    K.R.vijaya- just OK in Selvam. Ooty varai uravu-i prefer a younger ones.Thanga padhakkam-OK.
    I forgot to mention that in Neelavaanam ,I enjoyed Sivaji-rajashri pair also.
    Oh yeah, I get it, you like the racy ones, don't you! Helen in Vasantha Maligai: 'kudimagane' song.

sorry that was 'oru kinnaththai enthukeren', isnt it?
    Last edited by Vankv; 19th January 2013 at 09:15 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah, I get it, you like the racy ones, don't you! Helen in Vasantha Maligai: 'kudimagane' song.
    Helen in Yaaradi nee mohini,uthama puthran. It would have been nice if helen was roped in for Kudimagane instead of CID.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopal,S. View Post
    Helen in Yaaradi nee mohini,uthama puthran. It would have been nice if helen was roped in for Kudimagane instead of CID.
    . I don't know why but when I see CID, I think of a rat snake, similar feeling when I see Namita too!!

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=abkhlabhi;1001380]super scene from Deiva Magan

What a scene!

Post Thanks / Like
    'Kai koduththa Deivam' is one of my favourite NT's top ten movies and I'd like somebody write a different view on it; Long and detailed one. Every scene has NT's subtle and screen stealing performance. I especially like the scene when he comes to see a bride to be and finds out she was the girl he met already. And of course the heart wrenching last scene. It is one of those movies where casting was fantastic and every one did their roles very perfectly.

Post Thanks / Like
    http://music3.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=527157

listen to this MSV's wonderful piece where he cleverly inserted Morsing at the right end of each line.

Post Thanks / Like
    'Kai koduththa Deivam' is one of my favourite NT's top ten movies and I'd like somebody write a different view on it; Long and detailed one. Every scene has NT's subtle and screen stealing performance. I especially like the scene when he comes to see a bride to be and finds out she was the girl he met already. And of course the heart wrenching last scene. It is one of those movies where casting was fantastic and every one did their roles very perfectly.
    My take.