View Poll Results: Which of the Vijay movie do you think is the most important movie of his career?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poove Unakkaga - Vijay's talent get's noticed

2 5.56%
  • Kadalukku Mariyadhai - The boy-next-door becomes an household name

6 16.67%
  • Ghilli - Establishing Vijay as the Undisputed King of Commercial Cinema

18 50.00%
  • Pokkiri - Redefines Vijay's mass and reach among all audiences

1 2.78%
  • Thuppakki - Re-establishes Vijay's top position in today's highly competitive industry

9 25.00%
Page 380 of 398 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 3976

Thread: ★ Ilayathalapathy™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 8

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Cedy for sharing that. Vijay is magic on screen when it comes to songs. There are a lot of people who can dance..but it is a different thing altogether to bring that grace and expression while doing those tough steps, and Vijay does it with charisma that very few or none can match. No wonder some great dancers like Jr.NTR are huge Vijay fans.

I too hope one of his forthcoming movies has one intro song like this that can set the house on fire.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumaran.P View Post
    Latest click..
    40 year old? Really? The guy doesn't look his age at all. Kudos to him for maintaining the lean structure even at this age.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

4. Likes CEDYBLUE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Four beauties with Vijay
    In his next two films, Vijay will romance four beautiful women- Shruti Haasan, Hansika, Samantha and Amy Jackson.
    While Shruti and Hansika are the Ilaya Thalapathi's heroines in Chimbudevan-directed 'Puli', Samantha and Amy Jackson will be the lead ladies of Vijay-59, to be helmed by Atlee.
    Vijay is currently busy shooting for 'Puli' and is expected to start working on Atlee project soon. Meanwhile, hectic talks are said to be on for his 60th venture, which is tipped to be a grand one. http://www.indiaglitz.com/Four-Beaut...il-news-125328

Post Thanks / Like
    Dhanush @dhanushkraja replies to a fan: whenever i feel I'm ready to direct and if vijay sir likes my script and gives me dates ... WHY NOT !!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dhanush @dhanushkraja : actually vijay sir suggested my name to k v an and sir. he thought i would be perfect for this role

8. Thanks Dammy R thanked for this post
    Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumaran.P View Post
    Latest click..
    Considering Puli as periodic fantasy, his luks are more of modern day with perfect haircut and french stubble makes me wonder whats this whole movie is about
    Much eager for first look now, any idea wen we gonna see?

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol.. What happened? Many dp,siggy updates.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Ajay..high time we learn to ignore hatred here...so I am assuming all Vijay fans are learning to be content talking about Vijay and ignoring hatred. Lol..kidding. Not sure about others...but I've been thinking of a dp and siggy for a long time.

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good posts CEDY

13. Thanks CEDYBLUE thanked for this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Ajay..high time we learn to ignore hatred here...so I am assuming all Vijay fans are learning to be content talking about Vijay and ignoring hatred. Lol..kidding. Not sure about others...but I've been thinking of a dp and siggy for a long time.

My one was removed. But No heart feeling on that..!!