View Poll Results: Which of the Vijay movie do you think is the most important movie of his career?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Poove Unakkaga - Vijay's talent get's noticed

2 5.56%
  • Kadalukku Mariyadhai - The boy-next-door becomes an household name

6 16.67%
  • Ghilli - Establishing Vijay as the Undisputed King of Commercial Cinema

18 50.00%
  • Pokkiri - Redefines Vijay's mass and reach among all audiences

1 2.78%
  • Thuppakki - Re-establishes Vijay's top position in today's highly competitive industry

9 25.00%
Page 172 of 398 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 3976

Thread: ★ Ilayathalapathy™ VIJAY ★ - Updates and Discussions # 8

Senior Member Devoted Hubber selvamohankumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by preethamm View Post
    like how sac said 50% of the new voters were vijay fans hence aiadmk won in 2011 assembly elections

actually its blasphemy to compare rajini with vijay where the later is making fool out of himself in the name of political interest
    Quick Question, how much does Rajini has impact in deciding fate of tamilnadu politics, remember when he vouched for Jaya and Jaya ended up losing all 39 seats.

If vijay doesn't have at least a minimum impact, why does a potential PM candidate has to meet him in a very busy schedule of his campaign. With vijay's political interests it might look like he is losing now, on long run u will understand the story later.

So preetham, vijay can dominate at least my decision in voting, hence he can few of his adherent fans.

Give it a rest Preetham, u know how much impact vijay has on his fans.
    Last edited by selvamohankumar; 21st April 2014 at 10:14 PM.
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber gane14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good one....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    எல்லாம் நன்மைக்கே

Senior Member Devoted Hubber gane14's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Vairamuthu about Vijay at jilla 100 day function

எல்லாம் நன்மைக்கே

Post Thanks / Like
    Smart vijay 😃
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

Post Thanks / Like
    Count Jilla in now !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    As we said earlier Naan Ee Sudheep is playing an important role in Vijay's next after Kaththi which is to be directed by Chimbu Devan. Now the latest is Sudheep has said that the project will be a adventure fantasy film which is well scripted and it will be one of its kind film for him, also it is said that both Vijay and Sudheep's characters in the film will have equal scope.
    Sources say talks are still with top actresses including Deepika Padukone and Shruti Haasan for the female leads, while the film is likely to have music by AR Rahman. Already Chimbu Devan is also said to have narrate the script to Sridevi and the actress is likely on board for the film.
    Produced by PT Selvakumar and Shimbu of Thameens, Vijay 58 will kick start in September.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sandalwood's Sudeep signs Tamil film for Rs 6 crore
    Bangalore Mirror Exclusive:The actor has signed a Tamil film alongside Vijay
    Sandalwood star Sudeep has signed a Tamil film on Monday in which he will be acting alongside Tamil star Vijay. His remuneration for the film is Rs 6 crore, which not only makes him the highest paid Kannada actor in any language including Kannada, but also the highest paid south Indian actor in a language other than his own.
    Sources said Sudeep will play a "parallel" character to that of Vijay in the as-yet-unnamed film, where Deepika Padukone plays a key role. The film is to be directed by Simbudevan and produced by Selvakumar and Shibu. This is Sudeep's first direct foray in Tamil after the huge success of the Telugu-Tamil Eega-Naani earlier. Sources said that it is an action-adventure film that will have one of the biggest budgets in Tamil industry.
    Simbudevan (also known as Chimbu Devan) has directed popular Tamil films like Imsai Arasan 23rd Pulikesi and Arai En 305-il Kadavul. All his four films have been in the fantasy genre and the new film is also expected to be on those lines, sources said. The unofficial title of the film is said to be Vijay 58.
    Sudeep said, "It belongs to the adventure-fantasy genre. It's a very well-crafted script and the first of its kind for me. Naan Ee got me a respectable position two years back, but I still stuck to films here in Sandalwood. So it has nothing to do with highs and lows. It's about a script and character that can be exciting. My next after Maanikya is starting in September. So I am very much here still."
    http://www.bangaloremirror.com/south...w/34059186.cms

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This song on repeat mode with a glass of water on my hands.

Watching the king dance is a sight for sore eyes. A sheer delight.
    Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 22nd April 2014 at 05:10 PM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

10. Thanks uruzalari thanked for this post
    Likes uruzalari liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post

This song on repeat mode with a glass of water on my hands.

Watching the king dance is a sight for sore eyes. A sheer delight.
    Vijay ruled/rules chennai till date, this song was a ode for that by then. My most fav during my school-college transition days...
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ippo oru video paathaen