Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Threaded View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good points there Pushpak. It is imperative that every body associated with the movie makes profit. There can be no greater an encouragement for artists than a work of good art being appreciated. And with respect to films, it is through the profit it makes during its run. In that regard, I always find Kamal's recent so called 'commercial' ventures to be double whammies. There is enough fodder in each of his films for people to get intrigued. However a peculiar case is that of Manmandhan Ambu. The film was all fine till it decided to take a detour towards comedy at the end. The film for all you know may have been recieved a lot better had it completely used the audience's investment on the characters or the drama. Not only was Nisha (Trisha) confused at the end, so were the audience. Just hopeful that Uttama Villain doesn't thread this line. But even if it did ,I am sure there would be something for a guy like me to be intrigued at.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

2. Likes mappi liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement