Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Threaded View

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    again...you are part true....it is true about market/star value to make one buy also...they will expect huge returns....you are not in business just to buy based on market/star values...but to make money also...

ebay came up with INR 100,000 for the iPhone6 when it was launched....so if one buys it and is not satisfied...can he go back to eBay and claim back the money or the remaining INR 50,000 to compensate for the loss because he was not satisfied...

you say many weren't satisfied with the movie..so did you get your money back...

there was this one local guy from bangalore who paid INR 12,000 to watch the Lingaa movie...did he get back the remaining INR 11,750/- because he wasn't satisfied or it wasn't paisa vasool for him...

all these sheer craziness must be shot
    Did i say producers/actors should pay money back to distrbutors..all i said is he is fool but not greedy..
    I dont know why you are comparing business with consumers..fans/movie goers are like consumers and if the product is not good in that shop then they wont buy next time unless its a brand..same way if actors movie is not good then his market will be down unless he is big star because fans will restrict..thats how we will respond.
    Business is not like that..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement