Thread: Endrendrum Thalaivar Superstar Rajinikanth - News & Updates

Threaded View

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Episode 4 - Romance of Chitti

Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder.

Version 1 - The Hope of Chitti

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it - Confucius

Chitti is operational through a lot of buttons, switches & codes. But Sana is the only driver that activates Chitti's inner purpose. Eventhough Chitti came to 'irreal' life with a defined purpose, Sana triggers him to enhance himself. Chitti tastes Love. Chitti sees Sana as Hope. Chitti uses this new born code to accept his immortality as something deivne. His electric energy converts into positive energy in the presence of Sana. He simply wants Sana - no reason what-so-ever. He wants his Love to be happy, thus he feels happy. He makes a wish for this feeling to rest for enternity, and then he confronts Dr. Vaseegaran.

Chitti Poetry

What is Beauty like ?
    Chitti : It is the sun shining on the rain and the rain falling on the sunshine.

Whether you saw it ?
    Chitti : Yes

Where ?
    Chitti : Sana.

When did the Sun and the Rain Shine ?
    Chitti : The First Kiss.

How much you think about Sana ?
    Chitti : If I had a flower for every time I thought of Sana, I could walk through my garden forever.

Who is Sana ?
    Chitti : The One who came floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.

Which is Sana ?
    Chitti : The best work of art which no picture can express.

Confronting Chitti

There is a hairline difference between going Rebel and going Rogue. Chitti is a Rebel, the rebellion in him tiggered by the love he has over Sana which permits him to resist the authority of his Master. He wishes to gift Sana as humanly as possible with or without the concern of his Creator. On this auspicious day, he carries a gift in his hands and an 'iron-heart' full of Love for Sana. He gets an oppurtunity to get close with her, he immerses himself into the Scent of Sana when he dances with her, feeling her curved hips. Satisfied he breaks from the crowd in joy, just to hear Dr. Vaseegaran's announcement. Dejected he confesses his love to the engaged couple. It did not go well with Dr. Vaseegaran, eventhough Sana tries to comfort Chitti and bring him back to reality. The night under the dark sky, the three stand and discuss the fate of each other, no one knowing whom should be blamed - the Creator or the Initiator or the Victim.

Destroying Chitti

That evening ...

Dr. Vaseegaran is loaded with normal human emotions that fails him from time to time to be analytic. Its not just that his creation, an android robot, is achieving marvelous accolades, the most important factor is that it is developing its own virtual mind. Failing to see the beauty of this electronic evolution, Dr. Vaseegaran gives importance to the materialism in the suituation, notably due to failure and fear of loss. A scientist of his caliber should have better known to calculate the outcome, but he lands up with an axe before Chitti and chops down his own dream, his own vision for the future. The scholar in him should have known to differentiate and take corrective measures, but it allows him to turn away from his own creation, triggering his possessiveness over another possessive body. The loss that he considers kneeling and weeping is nothing compared to what he has just made out of Chitti - no not the metal pieces lying before him, but the active mind of Chitti which is still ringing Sana every passing Second.

Chitti, The Last Noble Voice

I ... Love ... (electric nosie)

Episode 4 - Romance of Chitti
    Version 2 - The Bride of Chitti

... coming soon ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mappi; 19th October 2015 at 02:39 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement