Thread: KAMALHAASAN in ||"Thoongavanam"|| Rajesh M Selva || Ghibran

Threaded View

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dell_gt View Post
    well.. booking status actually good, and we have 3 more days to go.. the most important --> padam nala mathiri 1st day-eh release panirunum! <--
    and PR n Munsamy sir.. atleast wait till the movie release.. then attack pls..
    sorry if you had to feel that way, i'm not attacking anyone. people are overly concerned here about less theaters are being taken to screen TVNM due to a (highly controversial) conspiracy theory but i'm questioning back about the booking status. Booking status in my limited observation looks horrible (ignore the villages where Rajaa is) compared to VDLM. So there seems to be very high demand hence they're screening the other movie in more theaters, isn't this simple to understand and accept? but no, typical fort holders still claiming more conspiracy due to other things KH did and only make things worsen for KH. There's another actor with political aspiration who regularly run into release issues but still when his movies release, release in maximum theaters. so people do less evil to the one who directly aspire for their political chairs but do more to someone who sacrificed his life to cinemas alone? i'm least bothered to get to stocks hiking theory.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement