Thread: Srimadh Bhagawath Geetha

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Srimadh Bhagawath Geetha

Quote Originally Posted by pizzalot
    Quote Originally Posted by srivatsan
    Translation: If anyone who follows his way of life in a sincere and truthful manner and pray God, in any form he wants, but sincreley, attains me at last, as he is praying me indirectly...
    How can we be sure if we are sincere and truthful ? I mean right thing for one person can be completely wrong for other other, in a small world of limited resources and inherent conflicts and without a universal code of conduct ?
    But the beauty is sincerity and truthfulness are independent of right and wrong!

You may sincerely believe that worshipping Krishna by offering tulsi leaves is your way of life and devotion and do it, while another might sincerely believe that worshipping Jehovah by observing the commandments and by being dedicated to the torah is his way of life and devotion.

While the "Gods" are different, while their way of life is different, while the observances are different, the sincerity is the same!

There is no need to look for the Universal Code, coz there is no Univsersal Code. It is what you make of your life that matters and that is the teaching of the Gita
    When we stop labouring under the delusion of our cosmic self-importance, we are free of hindrance, fear, worry and attachment. We are liberated!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement