Thread: Dappanguthu & Rock, Jazz fusion

Threaded View

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Dappanguthu & Rock, Jazz fusion

Hi, I am a newcomer to this forum so please go easy on me. Listening to my parents old collections I have become very attached to TMS songs.

I am curious about Dappanguthu/Dance songs and require some help. I love the song "kettukodi urumai melam" and I wish to redo this song and some others in my home studio in Toronto. I simply love the vocals, rock/guitar and piano parts. Could you recommend similar songs with that olde dance feel.

I must add, after reading the inspiring thread "Creativity of G.Ramanathan" I'd love to work on some of his songs. I dunno if I could these songs justice but...

I know there are more songs done in Bollywood at the time (60s &70s) but want to stick to Tamil songs first.

I also found a forum topic on Dance and Dappanguthu on this site but am having a tough time locating older songs. While I like Marugao and Mala, I prefer the older songs.

Is there a big mp3 site online of Old Tamil songs. I will start by searching through Coolgoose and tmstorrents.com I suppose.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement