Page 212 of 217 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2161

Thread: Pepsi Indian Premier League - Season 6

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemaster1982 View Post
    Dilbert! Enough of trolling. Please stop.
    ok appecier !!
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சென்னைக்கெதிரான போன மேட்சில் தோற்றபோது ரோஹித் எதிரணியை பாராட்டி ஒரு வார்த்தை கூட பேசவில்லை பரிசு கொடுக்கும் விழாவில். இந்த முறை என்ன பேசப் போறான்?
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Darren Bravo (Via Twitter): Every young aspiring cricketer should take a page from Ms Dhoni's book...fantastic leader...definitely a role model...
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    சென்னைக்கெதிரான போன மேட்சில் தோற்றபோது ரோஹித் எதிரணியை பாராட்டி ஒரு வார்த்தை கூட பேசவில்லை பரிசு கொடுக்கும் விழாவில். இந்த முறை என்ன பேசப் போறான்?
    Miles to go before Rohit learns how to talk! You can not be so self-centered ! Today also he did not speak a word about the opponent team!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dhoni scores 63 and the remaining 10 batsmen score 62. Interesting equation.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Postmortem of Final :

umm it would have been easy cake walk if only MSD promoted himself up the order like opening or 2 down. But why he doesn't promote himself when there is need like today? May be leadership or Helicopter needs a good nice foundation (Helipad) before he goes out.

Now that I had my moment in teasing / tossing some rants @ my brothers from chennai on their loss I really want put this behind us. As far as cricket is concern, CSK fans had / have a point, this season they did have a pretty enviable side in IPL. Key players whom I thought made the CSK team a striking force

1) Hussey
    2) Raina
    3) Bravo
    4) Kaptan Thony
    5) Saar Zaddu
    6) Mohit sharma (great find)

Final was decided by that 1st over of gunslinger, It was a real treat to watch. When the ever dependent base providers were gone in quick succession. CSK was in an uncharted territory with their battling lineup. They just started loosing wickets for some brilliant bowling and some to pretty lame shots (totally unnecessary). But they way CSK went down from 39-6 to 25 runs shy of the target spoke volumes about the respect oppositions have for this team. Mumbai was still not assured of their win when CSK needed 45 of last over. Hats off to them. Mumbai (under achievers) after spending Millions of dollars for last 6 years and Fat boy as mascot , finally they have something to show Congrats

Kaptan Thony his coolness under the pressure is just .

I sincerely feel that they should come back under different management next year and get away from all the non-sense they have tangled themselves in to. Good luck folks take care, see you all next year.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 27th May 2013 at 05:56 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber raajarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Played CSK !! Dhoni I was not at all seeing the match after 39-6 but still, Dhoni's fighting spirit ...

Congrats MI
    IR / KH / Sujatha / Bala / BC Lara / Curtly Ambrose

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber scorpio's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sachin arumaiyaana mudivu, though I feel it is a bit late to quit this circus. Ponting, Nohit, Bhajji ivanga captaincy-la aadaNumnnu thalai ezhuthaa enna?

Dhoni-

endha media enna kaari umizhnthaalum I'll always remain a CSK fan. Indha maadhiri oru team idhukku munnadiyum irundhadhilla, inimElum vara pOradhilla.

Next season, whichever team Dhoni leads, unconditional support confirmed

Though, a corner of my heart hopelessly hopes CSK will get a new management and continue to roar as ever
    Your attitude determines your altitude!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber hamid's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Disappointed we had the ability to finish, but the execution on the field was faulty.. still cant digest the shot played by Badri..though MS gave a slimmer of hope it was a gne case once Malinga gave that death blows in the very first over.. Mumbai deserved to win.. especially for Malinga's bowling and the way Rohit handled the bowlers is commendable..

in the 18th over, I thoguht Dhoni will take stricke for first 5 balls and try for maximums.. but he took a single and all hopes ge with that single to me..after that it was all formalities.

Yeah.. there are so many positives... though we missed what matters most "the CUP", we still had our share.. table toppers in leage stage, fairplay award, orange and purple caps etc to name a few.. we set our benchmark high, that anything less than the title cup is not acceptable.. but in reality finishing second is not such a bad thing.. isnt it?
    Come back strong.. Come back soon..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber raajarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last season, we were not in a position to reach Finals at one stage.. this time, though we have been consistent throughout the season, could not win the cup.. Having said that, MI always had a upper hand this season against us... we are known for our fighting spirit especially in the big games. But that was really missing yesterday during our batting. Had it been a close contest, I would have been satisfied even with the loss just like last year final.

Badri Jadeja
    IR / KH / Sujatha / Bala / BC Lara / Curtly Ambrose