Quote Originally Posted by 19thmay View Post
Thegidi - Interesting to an extent. The problem with this movie was that it was easy to guess the X..however the way hero decodes the issue was good.
Quote Originally Posted by 19thmay View Post
Thegidi - Interesting to an extent. The problem with this movie was that it was easy to guess the X..however the way hero decodes the issue was good.
I liked it. I guessed the X too, but it was just before the reveal In most of the films, the motivation behind the murders is silly, but here it was something new and entirely possible in today's world.

Quote Originally Posted by mexicomeat View Post
thegidi - could have been a great movie, but due to below-average screenplay, turned out to be an average movie.

hero's father character was unnecessary - didn't add anything to the movie
hero has two house - one in native place and one in chennai - didn't add anything to the movie
hero does not have a cellphone - we are being reminded of this at least 4 times in the movie
i could go on...

problem with this movie and biriyani movie is that it appears that the writers have written the script and then decided "hmm... who is the least possible suspect".. ah lets pick him as the villian.

that is what seperates mediocre thrillers and novels from agatha christie. agatha picks a character and a strong motive before she starts writing but adds lots of red herring to ensure that we look elsewhere...
Agree with almost all points, but I would categorise this film above average, just for the making. Loved the killing that happens
Spoiler: 
underwater