Page 207 of 401 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257307 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 4003

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan Part 12

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sivajisenthil View Post
    dear ravikiran. like u I do have the same feelings of unscrupulous comments made by the other actor's fans at the time of Karnan rerelease. Time and again it is proved that NT movies have not lost their resale value and rerun potential and worth deserving rereleases of his classics. But, it is very pathetic to observe on their part that such a biting the dust category movie is AO! History records this miserable failure and flop of this much tomtommed movie from their side. Ini naam seththa paambai adikka venduma nanbare!
    Mr.Murali Srinivas,

Consciously I kept away from the Hub as I realised there is absolute bias in deleting / editing certain posts.

You have edited the post of Mr.Gopal as you found it personally hurting as a fan.

Though I am a fan of NT, I found the annexed post very hurting. Didnt you also feel so as a neutral moderator ? Or you will conveniently allow abuse thrown on other heros ?May I have an explanation pls.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber kalnayak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    சின்னக்கண்ணனுக்கு எனது (சற்றே தாமதமான) பிறந்தநாள் வாழ்த்துகள்

4. Thanks chinnakkannan thanked for this post
    Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    dear Hastings. What were you doing when NT was mud slinged during the rerelease of Karnan which upheld our prestige proving beyond doubt the resale value of NT and the rerun potential of his movies? I personally do not have any hatred for any other actor. But mentally I suffered a lot from the prickings of the other actor's fans for whom you are talking now!I wrote what I felt from my heart, as an answer to all those filthy and unscrupulous criticism made by them whenever NT movies are rereleased. I only have recorded for 'history' the miserable failure of AO during its rerelease now!Unlike you, at least I am sensitive and rise up to the occasion in favour of our NT to protest against the illwilled criticisms from the other actor's fans!! So... u are not hurt by their actions.... but u find mine a biased one!!!!

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Ravi sir,

I have not watched Palani movie still , I am searching for its DVD for past 3 yeras, your writing was so vivid , made me curious to watch the movie

Congrats

Dear Ragavendran sir,

your word means a lot to us thank you sir

Post Thanks / Like
    Belated Birthday wishes Chinna Kannan Sir

8. Thanks chinnakkannan thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last sunday was NT day, while the whole world had the privilege of watching Thillana , Kovai people witnessed double bonanza of watching thillana on small screen & Sorgam at Royal theatre . Most of the people were just like me watched Thillana and came with vigor to watch out NT again with sorgam , It was a jubliant atmosphere there, Sivaji Mandram allaparais were as usual but within the limit thereby without disturbing the people on roads and disturbing traffic, the print was also OK

Ponmagal vanthal was received ( as expected) with thunderous response, the theatre was nearly full , When I saw train fight , the first thing I remembered was Neyveli Vasudevan sir ( He mentioned it in Fight series) , it drew a huge applause

hats off to RKS sir for mentioning the release before hand , waiting for its actual collection result

Senior Member Senior Hubber chinnakkannan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    அன்பின் ரவி,முரளிசார், ராகவேந்திரன் சார், கல் நாயக் சார், ராகுல் ராம் - தங்களின் வாழ்த்துக்களுக்கு என் நன்றி..
    ரவி..ம்ம் பழனியைப் பற்றி நடிகர் திலகமே எழுதியிருந்த ஒரு பதிவைப் படித்த நினைவு (ஹிந்தியில் உப்கார் முப்பது வாரம் தமிழில் நமக்கேன் மூன்று வாரம்).. என் நினைவில் தவறு கூட இருக்கலாம்.. (நடிகர் திலகம் தான் நடித்த அனேகமாக நூறு படங்கள் என நினைக்கிறேன் வரிசைப் பிரகாரம் வைத்து ஒருவரி இருவரி கமெண்ட் எழுதிய ஒரு மலரைப் படித்த நினைவு.. எந்த மலர் எந்தப் பத்திரிகை என நினைவிலில்லை)

ஆனால் பழனி ஒரு நல்ல படம்..கடைசி வரைக்கும் பாலையாவை நம்பிக்கொண்டே இருக்கும் கேரக்டர்.. பாலையாவே திருந்திச் சொல்வது போல் வரும் என நினைக்கிறேன்.

ஏமாற்றம் ஒன்று.. தேவிகா ந.திக்கு ஜோடியில்லை(சரி தானே)..

அண்ணாச்சி வேட்டி கட்டும் ஆம்பளையா நீங்க - பாட்டில் வரும் ஒரு வரி படக்கென புன்னகை வரவழைக்கும் - காளையிருக்கு செவலையிருக்கு கன்னுக்குட்டி எங்கய்யா..அந்தக் கன்னுக்குட்டியை விட்டுப் பாரு கட்டிப் பிடிப்பேன் நானய்யா

ஆறோடும் மண்ணில் எங்கும் நீரோடும்.. .எப்ப வேணும்னாலும் கேட்டு மெய்மறக்கலாம்..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber KCSHEKAR's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Chinnakannan Sir,

Belated Birthday wishes to you.
    அன்புடன்

K.CHANDRASEKARAN
    President
    Nadigarthilagam Sivaji SamooganalaPeravai
    sivajiperavai@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/sivaji.peravai

12. Thanks chinnakkannan thanked for this post
    Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Mr. Chinnakkannan,

Belated happy returns of the day.

Happy to note your visit to thread again.

Not only you, Mr. Raghavender and others have also started visiting and contributing their mite.

However, am yet to start my postings, due to continuous pre-occupation at my office. Hope I will also join the fray soon.

Regards,

R. Parthasarathy

14. Thanks chinnakkannan thanked for this post
    Senior Member Senior Hubber chinnakkannan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    அன்பின் சந்திர சேகரன் சார், பார்த்த சாரதி சார் மிக்க நன்றி..

பார்த்த சாரதி சார் நேரம் கிடைக்கும் போது எழுதுங்கள்..