Thread: Kugan's Kitchen Part 7

Hybrid View

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ginger and Cinnamon are spices for well being found in Malaysian food.
    Here are 5 ways to use Ginger and Cinnamon together....

1. Ginger and Cinnamon boil them in water before adding tea leaves

2. Grind Ginger and Cinnamon, saute in the pan before adding pasta sauce...you get a delicious deep flavor in your pasta

3. Saute Ginger and Cinnamon before adding Chicken....your dish will be aromatic and layered with flavors

4. Ginger and Cinnamon ground together makes a delicious spice for cake or pancake batter...you don't need all that sugar use spice

5. Ginger and Cinnamon is delicious in cookies kids love....a healthy version with raisins and nuts ...cut the sugar
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. Thanks uwitiusoj thanked for this post
    Likes uwitiusoj liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber suvai's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello sangeetha.....i am so happy that u tried the potato & the picture looks perfect ...just like how i do..
    u seem to be a master chef with recipes.........good luck with many more...

keerai kuzhambu sumar ah vanthicha...athaan picture podalaiya.......i searched & that was the site that looked & sounded good......keerai i use more for kootu & poriyal only....like today i made swiss chard & spinach to make poriyal...ipadi mix & match....thaan namma kitchen la......with poriyal & kootu one cannot go wrong....its good to take some form of keerai every day..........

5. Thanks uwitiusoj thanked for this post