View Poll Results: Which movie excels the true potential of actor Vijay?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Thuppakki

2 11.76%
  • Kaththi

10 58.82%
  • Thullatha manamum thullum

3 17.65%
  • Kushi

1 5.88%
  • Nanban

1 5.88%

Thread: KATHTHI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA|ANIRUDH

Hybrid View

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Great updates about the movie guys... thanks to everyone who's been updating us here.

By the way, just one request to all Vijay fans here...can we focus on Kaththi and Vijay and not get pulled into unnecessary arguments by responding to provocative posts. It just makes the thread look very unhealthy. ..and let's not forget. ..its only 1 (mainly) or 2 souls we need to ignore. This is just a humble request as a Vijay fan to all Vijay fans here. Hope you all agree!!

Cheers!!
    Can't agree more. If you come across any provocative posts, just report. Don't take that as an excuse to vent venom. Regarding those 1 or 2 souls, its upto the mods. I have nothing to say.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. Thanks Dammy R thanked for this post
    Likes ecureuhapis, CEDYBLUE liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Can't agree more. If you come across any provocative posts, just report. Don't take that as an excuse to vent venom. Regarding those 1 or 2 souls, its upto the mods. I have nothing to say.
    Well said Ajay. I have been pondering to say this too.

It looks like some of us here look for P and B excuses to vent out abuses, especially some of the new id's (?). Not required at all.

Ajay, regarding Mods and Bans, I always wonder what difference it would make. A serial provocator goes out today and tomorrow he may come back as an Akilan or Ilamaran or Selvaratnam or a Vijayaratnam.

Instead, as Dammy posted, we shall turn a blind eye to such P&B posts. Just not worth our time.
    Last edited by CEDYBLUE; 13th October 2014 at 08:56 PM.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |