View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Threaded View

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    Photo

The particular pose taken for the first-look certainly garnishes the needed enthusiasm. The dark-grey sunglasses elevates the profile, which is absolutely in sink with the attire on the bike. A realistic attitude is present through the way the bike is handled, rather than someone just sitting on it.

TN07-BU-8136 : Note that 'Be You' !

Background

Well its just a poster, but the cottage at back make me fear that GVM is going to go to US of A and give lecture No.2 on instincts ... LoL.
    Jokes apart, the catchy part is the lumiere, that timidly glows behind Ajith, in a pyramid form. It gives a 'mountain'ous depth. The grey skies are silver lined by the title with tiny lightening dots. Awesome.

Title Font

Khaka Khaka attributes the "telescopic" nature of the character, where as VV empashises on the word "Aadu" (sheep).

Yennai Arindhal tamil font-style chosen falls in the same category, in the sense gives it a catchy look on the character.

'Yennai' resembles a fist - bent in fingers towards the palm and held tightly, with 'sharp' knuckles.

'Arindhal' is just chained together, the highlight is the inclined bends and turns, the curves resembling a bit to Arambham title font.

Its the 3 little dots that caught my attention, and I stick to what I mentioned yesterday. Yennai Arindhal is an apt title if you consider what you are looking out :

The Chased : The villian, laughing at the chaser for not finding him yet - 'Yennai Arindhal' you would have caught me well before.

The Chaser : (that got to be Ajith). His perseverance - 'You really don't know me, do you'.

The Conspirator : "Yennai Arindhal", you wouldn't have trusted me.

So there is a large scope of suspense here, but I have to wait for the film to see how GVM has fared.

The English fonts does look like few chess coins.

Yennai Arindhal - Seekiram Sollunga Boss !
    Last edited by mappi; 30th October 2014 at 05:22 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. Thanks ArulprakasH thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement