Page 63 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: KATHTHI aka Kathiresan - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY | ARM | SAMANTHA | ANIRUDH - PART 2

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    All he says is that even Rajni or Kamal can give failures.

After all, it started with a post on YouTube hit count - which obviously has nothing to do with the success of the film. I dont know why it agitated a section. We can call ourselves a person who doesn't worship a hero/heroes but still get pissed off when even a lame comparison is made.

At least I can understand the feeling of that section of the crowd. But the support that came in from the other section. Wah... அவங்க ஊதுறதையும் இவங்க ஆடுறதையும் பார்க்கும்போது..

reminds me of

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Kornerseat @Kornerseat · 10 hrs 10 hours ago
    #Kaththi completes its Malaysia run with whopping $1,919,435 [11.79 Crs] 3rd highest grosser of All-Time next 2 Endthiran & Sivaji. #Vijay

Post Thanks / Like
    Karnataka Boxoffice @KABoxoffice · 9 hrs 9 hours ago
    Goldie films Kaththi picture final collection 8,04,52,101/- Revenue 4.14 Cr. 2nd best tamil after Enthiran. Now left to theatres.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ram Muthuram Cinemas @RamCinemas :
    No replacement #Kaththi will continue in Ram & #NaaigalJaakirathai in Muthuram

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Ayngaran
    @Ayngaranholland
    #KATHTHI 150 crores at the box office

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chathriyan View Post
    Neenga aarambathuku suttadha vidava? Ajithuku chennai thandina oru fish market kuda kidaiyadhu idhukulle ungaluku 100 kodiya, mavane theru kodi than!
    Breaking enthiran record since velayudam. for jilla it was 100c in 7 days and now 100c in 12 days. jilla thane record apdi paartha. sari ungalukku athellam puriya porathilla. avarukku enna aachunaalum, vadai sudrathai niruthathinga. avar vadai suttu 100c sambaathicha thaan undu. movieslaam vijaynaku 100c collect panna time life chance illae. Vijaynaku keralala mattum thaane market. anga famous aavurathunna lol

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing that really impressed me with Kaththi is there was nil promotions and still it went on to become a BB. Theory of well marketed films will be successful has been put to rest with the result of two films this year - Anjaan and Kaththi.

Proved again that CONTENT IS THE KING and actors are secondary. Promotions help with the initial mileage. Nothing more than that.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

11. Likes gane14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Breaking enthiran record since velayudam. for jilla it was 100c in 7 days and now 100c in 12 days. jilla thane record apdi paartha. sari ungalukku athellam puriya porathilla. avarukku enna aachunaalum, vadai sudrathai niruthathinga. avar vadai suttu 100c sambaathicha thaan undu. movieslaam vijaynaku 100c collect panna time life chance illae. Vijaynaku keralala mattum thaane market. anga famous aavurathunna lol
    To be frank mate Vijay&Surya are more popular in overseas than Ajith. U won't agree but thats the truth. I live in UK and Veeram is a disaster here. Ajith used to be very popular here between 1999 Vaali to 2001 Citizen but went down after Red. Not many kids and families prefer Ajith like before. It is sad as I watched all his movies in cinema first day show during that period and I loved his performances in Vaali,Mugavari,Kandukoden Kandukonden,Dheena,Amarkalam,Villain,Varalaru,Bill a etc.There was a huge craze for his movies and I was one of the fans waiting eagerly for his songs and movies during that period but later his choice of movies weren't good and started giving flops. Another main reason he does not look after his physique.

Page 63 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast