Page 74 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa 2nd Day Collection in Tamil Nadu, Andhra, Kerala, Karnataka
    By Neeraj Dumka | December 13, 2014
    0 Comment

Rajinikanth’s Lingaa has broken all the records set by other south Indian movies. As per reports, Lingaa has now not only become the best movie of 2014 in Tamil Nadu but also became best opener of all time. On it opening two days, Lingaa has collected approx 25 crores in the Tamil Nadu states only. The collection for the movie on Friday was around 13 and early reports are indicating a collection around 12 crores on Saturday too. Remember that Lingaa is released in only 750 screens in the state. So a massive collection for this masala entertainer in Rajinikanth’s own state. Take a look at the Saturday box office collection reports of Lingaa in other states like Andhra, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana and rest of India as well as worldwide.

Lingaa 2nd day collection
    Lingaa 2nd Day Collection - Tamil Nadu, Andhra, Kerala, Karnataka

Rajinikanth, Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty starer Lingaa was released this Friday in 600 screens in Tamil Nadu, 750 in Andhra Pradesh, 215 in Kerala, 150 in Karnataka, 400 in North India and 1000 in overseas. The first day collection of Lingaa was the best collection which any movie get in Tamil Nadu. Before that “Kaththi” staring Vijay was at the number 1 position. Released early this year, “Kaththi” had collected 12.50 crores on opening day of release.

Not only movie has collected big numbers in Tamil Nadu, the collection figures in Andhra and Telangana are pretty impressive. In the first two days, Lingaa has collected approx 11 crores in Andhra and Telangana. The two day’s collection in these areas breaks 6 crores on Friday and 5 crores on Saturday. These are very impressive numbers because movie is released in a non holiday weekend. In the other states like Kerala and Karnataka, Lingaa has collected more than 6 crores in first two days. Overall, great performance by this most awaited movie of 2014 in southern film industry.

The worldwide collection of 2 days for Lingaa is currently not available but early trends are suggesting a collection around 55 crores in first two days on more than 3,000 screens worldwide.

- See more at: http://updatevilla.com/2014/12/linga....98VNmnw2.dpuf
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Lingaa 2nd Day Collection in Tamil Nadu, Andhra, Kerala, Karnataka
    By Neeraj Dumka | December 13, 2014
    0 Comment

Rajinikanth’s Lingaa has broken all the records set by other south Indian movies. As per reports, Lingaa has now not only become the best movie of 2014 in Tamil Nadu but also became best opener of all time. On it opening two days, Lingaa has collected approx 25 crores in the Tamil Nadu states only. The collection for the movie on Friday was around 13 and early reports are indicating a collection around 12 crores on Saturday too. Remember that Lingaa is released in only 750 screens in the state. So a massive collection for this masala entertainer in Rajinikanth’s own state. Take a look at the Saturday box office collection reports of Lingaa in other states like Andhra, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana and rest of India as well as worldwide.

Lingaa 2nd day collection
    Lingaa 2nd Day Collection - Tamil Nadu, Andhra, Kerala, Karnataka

Rajinikanth, Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka Shetty starer Lingaa was released this Friday in 600 screens in Tamil Nadu, 750 in Andhra Pradesh, 215 in Kerala, 150 in Karnataka, 400 in North India and 1000 in overseas. The first day collection of Lingaa was the best collection which any movie get in Tamil Nadu. Before that “Kaththi” staring Vijay was at the number 1 position. Released early this year, “Kaththi” had collected 12.50 crores on opening day of release.

Not only movie has collected big numbers in Tamil Nadu, the collection figures in Andhra and Telangana are pretty impressive. In the first two days, Lingaa has collected approx 11 crores in Andhra and Telangana. The two day’s collection in these areas breaks 6 crores on Friday and 5 crores on Saturday. These are very impressive numbers because movie is released in a non holiday weekend. In the other states like Kerala and Karnataka, Lingaa has collected more than 6 crores in first two days. Overall, great performance by this most awaited movie of 2014 in southern film industry.

The worldwide collection of 2 days for Lingaa is currently not available but early trends are suggesting a collection around 55 crores in first two days on more than 3,000 screens worldwide.

- See more at: http://updatevilla.com/2014/12/linga....98VNmnw2.dpuf

I am surprised your honor !! Mana telugu desam lo intha supportaa?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    இதே தினமலர் படம் வெளிவரும் முன்னால் லிங்காவுக்கு எதிரிபார்ப்பு இல்லை கூட்டம் இருக்காதுனு சொன்னானுக..

இப்போ இவர்களே என்ன சொல்கிறார்கள் னு பாருங்கப்பா

---------------------------------------------
    Dinamalar
    Cinema
    Advertisement

சினிமா செய்திகள்
    வசூலில் சாதனை படைத்தது லிங்கா...
    13 டிச,2014 - 14:34 IST

தமிழகத்தில், எந்திரன் படத்தி்ன் முதல்நாள் வசூல் சாதனையை, லிங்கா படம் முறியடித்துள்ளது. மாநிலத்தின் பல்வேறு தியேட்டர்களில், சிறப்புக்காட்சிகள் திரையிடப்பட்டன. இந்த சிறப்புக்காட்சிகளை தவிர்த்து, ரெகுலர் காட்சிகளின் மூலமாக மட்டுமே, ரூ. 17 கோடியை, லிங்கா வசூலாக ஈட்டியுள்ளது. தமிழகத்தில் முதல் நாளில் ரூ 11 கோடியை எந்திரன் வசூலித்திருந்ததுதான் இதுவரை சாதனையாக இருந்தது. ஆந்திராவில் லிங்காவுக்கு அமோக வரவேற்பு கிடைத்துள்ளது. அங்கு முதல் நாளில் ரூ 8 கோடி வசூலாகியுள்ளதாக தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.
    Last edited by thamiz; 14th December 2014 at 01:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody says the movie is bad. They say it is watchable. Rajini screen presence was great. The screen play could have been better. The climax is not impressive.

Nobody says, the movie is bad.

Even CM got worst reviews!! But it was a BB!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nobody says the movie is bad. They say it is watchable. Rajini screen presence was great. The screen play could have been better. The climax is not impressive.

Nobody says, the movie is bad.

Even CM got worst reviews!! But it was a BB!
    Once again I am saying its bad, you need to understand we defined the concept of "Commercial Tamil Cinema". When we defy the very rule we established to term a movie as a "good entertainer" (Which is what people expect from Thalaivar movies), it only gives others something to jab about.
    This is over as far as I am concerned, I hope thalaivar doesn't rush make another movie.

I seriously want him to act in a dark subject with less of dancing, playing with chemistry subject for chewing on cameras etc his chewing days are long over. More importantly work with a new director with fresh set of ideas.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 14th December 2014 at 01:55 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber interz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I paid 100 danish kroner= 1045 indian rupees to watch the movie in theatre, I expected something better than the outcome, I think KSR has let many down. He solely depended on superstars charisma.
    God bless all

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched night show at Luxe. Almost all screens show Lingaa there.

Movie as a whole was ok only. A good story spoilt by poor screenplay. That was surprising from KSR, who made a three hour Padayappa look like a normal length movie. He is in awfully bad form these days. A good editor could've helped too. KSR normally uses a little known Thanikachalam for his movies. But if I am not wrong, this film has a different editor.

Rajni looked convincing as Raja Lingeshwaran but not very apt for the happy go Lingaa. While few reviewers felt that the flashback was lengthy, I felt only the flashback had some life in it. The emotional scenes post interval worked for me. But the manner in which story writer connected the dots between the present and history is nothing but a lesson for wannabe directors on how not to write a story. Also KSR also made some unintentional comedies like Vijayakumar playing the role of Naattaamai for the 97th time in his career, the kid's face turning into K Vishwanath, the whole supporting cast crying while eating a meal, etc. Climax was the pinnacle.

Both heroines had a reasonable role to play unlike other mass hero movies were they just romance the heroes and sing/dance for duets. And both have done a good job.

One major plus was Rathnavelu's cinematography. Terrific!!

I already started liking the songs before the release. But the song placement after interval was really bad. 3 songs in a span of 15 min. Also for someone who complimented Endhiran, Sivaji or Padayappa with his rocking bgm, this score was a huge letdown. He didn't get many opportunities to rock but whatever he got, he didn't make use of it.

Rajni has set the bar high in BO with Endhiran and Sivaji. Now he himself will find it difficult to surpass them. So he should not allow external factors like health or timeline to dictate his film's release. I still believe if KSR was not restricted to a timeline, he would've come with a far superior product.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by interz View Post
    When I paid 100 danish kroner= 1045 indian rupees to watch the movie in theatre, I expected something better than the outcome, I think KSR has let many down. He solely depended on superstars charisma.
    I think, the expectations are too high.

That's why Manirathnam is not able to satisfy his fans.

It is hard for KSR too!

They do try that but they fail. It is not that they want to let you or themselves down!

Post Thanks / Like
    I think, the expectations are too high.

That's why Manirathnam is not able to satisfy his fans.

It is hard for KSR too!

They do try that but they fail. It is not that they want to let you or themselves down!