Page 79 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Avadi to America's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is

2. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    SIMoviesUSA @SIMoviesUSA
    #Lingaa 3 days BO $1.205M from reported locs.Long way to go to break even.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Cant agree more.
    Pureedu AB, Neengea romba romba nallavar ! How could someone mistaken you for an instigator?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    appdi poodu aruvala going again today evening to get glimpse of Thalaivar with gultistan citizens.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Samajith View Post
    SIMoviesUSA @SIMoviesUSA
    #Lingaa 3 days BO $1.205M from reported locs.Long way to go to break even.
    And who is SImoviesUSA?

#Lingaa USA promotion is very low.A week away & yet to c any info.With so many Holly & Bolly releases it may not cross #Kochadaiiyaan count
    looks like some low life from Hub running this twitter handle, and needs some desperate attention no ??

Samajith sir, Enna comedy ithu?
    Last edited by Dilbert; 14th December 2014 at 07:46 PM.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    பாத்தாச்சு பாத்தாச்சு.. My thoughts: Generally, i watch Super Star films at-least twice. But after coming out of the theater, i realized two things. First, i don't have to come back and i don't want to come back. This is probably the first time i felt like this for a Super Star film. Even for Kochadaiyaan, i wanted to go back at-least for one more time. For Enthiran, i actually went back two more times...

Anyway, I have put down some of my thoughts here... http://goo.gl/i3cwy9 .. check it out..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ALWAR_AJITH View Post
    bro comedy panringe non tamil movie screened in maxx time square before http://www.gsc.com.my/Map/Klang-Vall...-Times-Square/ ... i have posted in kathi thread regarding showtimes and ticket availability . i checked before and its not show in GSC MAXX .. and i dont think so any other movie can break Lingga collection here
    im not joking..they did screen it on gsc maxx..i saw it with my own eyes..its was abt 60% full and i didnt want to post in the hub

evidence..pls google kaththi gsc maxx if you are not satisfied
    GSC - Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur
    Tel: 03-78068888
    Kaththi, 2D (P13) Maxx
    12:00PM 03:05PM 06:10PM 09:15PM 12:20AM
    Last edited by Mahen; 14th December 2014 at 08:21 PM.
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    pathachu..except for the climax, movie was not bad..quite engaging..never felt bored at any point..
    Pluses
    -rajni
    -both heroines esp sonakshi..what anuhska couldnt do in mona, was done by sonakshi in the small kuthu steps in indianve (ARR modified the song and it sounded so catchy)
    -songs..except for nanba, all other songs were suuppper..unmai and indiane fitted the movie superbly
    -vfx..it was not bad..except for the climax..
    Minus
    -CLIMAX..few months ago i was laughing after seeing a telegu film clip on youtube..but ippo i wont be surprised if Linga's climax becomes a laughing stock.. ksr

Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    -CLIMAX..few months ago i was laughing after seeing a telegu film clip on youtube..but ippo i wont be surprised if Linga's climax becomes a laughing stock.. ksr
    Off topic....Even I saw this video shared many times....Then asked one Telugu friend and got to know that this was a spoof and sort of satire on Telugu films and realized people were sharing it even without a clue about this.

An exerpt from the review of the film in The Hindu 'The director has smartly avoided making the movie a spoof to belittle the Telugu movie industry and larger-than-life heroes. It’s just a fun take on typical masala movies'

http://www.thehindu.com/features/cin...cle5871549.ece

An exerpt of an interview from the director of the film

Inspiration for Hrudaya Kaleyam
    I saw several serious videos of big heroes on youtube that give unintentional humor. These are pretty serious scenes in the film and people watch those videos to laugh their hearts out on youtube. I realised that people are looking for fun. I decided to make a film where hero is doing it seriously, but people get entertainment out of it. If I make such kind of film in a budget of 15 lacs, I am sure that I would make revenue from youtube and satellite rights.

http://www.idlebrain.com/celeb/interview/sairajesh.html

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    //Steven Shankar is the director. He inherited his name from Steven Spielberg and Shankar it seems//
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw