Page 100 of 194 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post

Watch the first dual taking place at a cinema hall near you. It will leave you waiting for the ultimate line that you have already heard.

Sorry to bother your brother . Dual or duel?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too good MB.

Yenpa ippadi yen manatha vanga ringa. PM pannuga pa please...

Anyway, Thanks & corrected it to 'Duel'.

By the by did you watch the movie 'Ra' ?
    Last edited by mappi; 16th December 2014 at 11:09 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Yenpa ippadi yen manatha vanga ringa. PM pannuga pa please... LoL (just kidding).

Anyway, Thanks & corrected it to 'Duel'.

By the by did you watch the movie 'Ra' ?

Yes. Liked it for not being run of the mill and packing in of diverse concepts in a single film. Somehow did not scare me. Particularly because the hero's character itself is someone who is not scared and he is more interested in finding out the rationale behind the happenings. Since the film traveled through his character did not feel the fear much. The climax too
    Spoiler: 
    (the hero's uncle) In case you have not watched the film yet
    did not work for me. Overall liked it.
    Last edited by Movie Buff; 16th December 2014 at 10:49 PM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    No matter how much lingaa collects it will be declared a flop as usual. Was that not the case for sivaji and enthiran too?? The distributors lost money and all that crap went on!
    I'll be the first person to refute if someone(including Kamal fans) says Enthiran/Sivaji lost money. The money made by these 2 movies took Rajinikanth to a position in Box office which other actors including Kamal, have been trying to match. The pre-release hype generated by these 2 movies and the post-release impact they made in box office regionally, nationally and internationally catapulted Rajini from a South superstar to 'India's biggest star', as he is called now.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    MB, (check PM).

I did watch the movie, think Ajay watched it too. Was expecting a line from you, but did not find it comming, thats why I asked. Oru review athuku poduvom. Nalla padam makkaluku poi seranum. Plus, if you find out what Ra means, the whole concept looks quite large.

RA spoilers
    Spoiler: 
    When he does not understand whats happening he is sacred. But when he learns the truth how much the Evil is going to push him, he redresses himself. He can't get scared or do something that causes ill-effect or surrender to it. Thats why he adopts to be valliant, but actually he is not.

We will discuss it, soon. Inga Lingaa thirai padam odi kondu irrukirathu ... LoL.
    Last edited by mappi; 16th December 2014 at 11:33 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    I'll be the first person to refute if someone(including Kamal fans) says Enthiran/Sivaji lost money. The money made by these 2 movies took Rajinikanth to a position in Box office which other actors including Kamal, have been trying to match. The pre-release hype generated by these 2 movies and the post-release impact they made in box office regionally, nationally and internationally catapulted Rajini from a South superstar to 'India's biggest star', as he is called now.
    After enthiran rajni made big impact all over india..There are 2 northie groups basically..one group will imitate/mock rajni with jokes and another group respect rajni..because of impact after enthiran there is a expectation among northies for lingaa..
    Needless to say in overseas,here in overseas now northies are interested to watch any tamil movie..for linga its more and among my colleagues 10 were from north out of which 4 came with us to watch the movie in tamil..They jumped with us with whistles during rajni introduction scene..But I would say the amount of hard work/respect he earned from sivaji/enthiran has been lost with just one scene-Linga climax...Northies mocked like anything after watching the climax and out of theater for 15-20 minutes they made fun out of it & we are speechless..
    Its not the case with me alone and it happened to many people..
    I would say its smart move and they would have sensed not to release Lingaa in hindi,it might have collected 15C-20C or so but it would have created bad image on rajni..I doubt they will release lingaa in hindi during Christmas time considering the WOM down south..

Sivaji/Enthiran -From latest trend director Shankar
    Kuselan/Lingaa - From outdated directors P.Vasu/KSR..

Rajni has shown interest to work with rajamouli during telugu audio launch which is a very good sign..Just think how it will be Rajni+Rajamouli
    Last edited by USV; 16th December 2014 at 11:27 PM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super * fans are not afraid of instigators. They will get paid in their own coin. Their movies will be brought down now on!
    Did kaththi beat lingaa collection in US
    I think so !!!
    Anyone has any doubt that Lingaa beat kaththi and Viswa in US boxoffice?
    Please clarify my doubt!
    Anybody has any doubt Lingaa beat kaththi and viswaroopam opening weekend collection in Chennai and andhra (as a whole)??
    I guess NOT!
    Anybody has any doubt what is super * means?
    Dont come here with the ill-intention of bringing down lingaa. If you do you will get hurt for sure! It is a friendly warning for trouble-makers who DID NOT WATCH the movies and spreading only NEGATIVE reviews with an ill-intention! You may be one of them. Watch out guys!
    You guys have not seen a super * movie recently and neither have seen a REAL super * fan. Right? you will see now !
    Seems like a +ve news! The guys around here wont like anything +ve. Please say it is not doing well in US too, to make all these instigators happy!
    I can imagine P.Vasu saying 'repeatu' between each of these posts

Real Agmark Rajini fan-a paathaachu paathaachu. Shabba, all these posts in just few hours... Some one is getting too desperate. That Lingaa has become #2 in US beating Vishwaroopam and Kaththi is known to all. Please check my post, I have said that already. But do you also know that it was sold for a price much higher than Enthiran (and a lot more than Vishwaroopam and Kaththi)?

You also never told us what do you think about Radharavi's speech. He said something about public opinion, didn't he? Or was he talking about the opinion of only Vijay or Kamal fans? Or do you think Radharavi is 'spreading negative talk' about Lingaa with an ill-intention?

When I said most reviews are negative, you started mocking me and others like AB, kumar immediately. Few days back the makers of Lingaa reduced its length by 9 minutes to make it more appealing to the audience. They shouldn't have cared about these reviews, like you right?
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    I have seen you were watching KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT when people saying enthiran/sivaji distrinutors lost money! We KNOW who you ARE! Dont lie to me. You never refute any claim against rajini movies! Learn about yourself first. and STOP LYING!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have seen you were watching KEEPING YOUR MOUTH SHUT when people saying enthiran/sivaji distrinutors lost money! We KNOW who you ARE! Dont lie to me. You never refute any claim against rajini movies! Learn about yourself first. and STOP LYING!
    I would say please avoid using words like "GET LOST","KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT",etc with bold letters..Using this time and again..Its easy for others to post these words to you as well..Without these words also your post makes more sense...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    I would say please avoid using words like "GET LOST","KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT",etc with bold letters..Using this time and again..Its easy for others to post these words to you as well..Without these words also your post makes more sense...
    Even after telling in bold letters you guys never go away to your favorite actors thread. I wonder why?
    This is a very big world!