Page 131 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் என்ற மாயை முடிவுக்கு வந்து விட்டது.

சென்னையில் எல்லா திரை அரங்குகளில் இருந்தும் லிங்கா படம் இந்த வாரத்தோடு அவுட்டு.

சந்திரமுகி பட விழாவில் நான் யானை இல்லை, குதிரை. விழுந்தாலும் எழுந்து விடுவேன் என்று கூறினார்.

லிங்காவின் படு தோல்விக்கு என்ன சொல்லப் போகிறார் என்று தெரியவில்லை.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa (hindi) version is hitting silver screens on Dec-26 as scheduled. It will be interesting to see how NI "appreciate" this movie!
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Raajjaa View Post
    சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் என்ற மாயை முடிவுக்கு வந்து விட்டது.

சென்னையில் எல்லா திரை அரங்குகளில் இருந்தும் லிங்கா படம் இந்த வாரத்தோடு அவுட்டு.

சந்திரமுகி பட விழாவில் நான் யானை இல்லை, குதிரை. விழுந்தாலும் எழுந்து விடுவேன் என்று கூறினார்.

லிங்காவின் படு தோல்விக்கு என்ன சொல்லப் போகிறார் என்று தெரியவில்லை.
    Yes but the vendhar movies told the movie will pick up from Christmas,new year holiday..Even the common man knows that its impossible because of many movies lined up..even in big theaters shows reduced considerably in SPI cinemas from 40 shows to 15 now,mayajaal just 5 shows now,vertri theater in sub-urban 1 show..meanwhile KSR asked to wait for 100 days..i am sure if lingaa got positive reviews and movie is good then pisasu,x releases 4 movies would haven't happened and lingaa would have ruled till pongal..
    Last edited by USV; 24th December 2014 at 01:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa budget is 100 crores..

TV rights/music sirght sold for 35 crores they say

It has collected a gross of 135 crores so far in which distribut0r share is 75 crores or so.

75 + 35 adds up to 110 crores.

110-100 crores = 10 crores

I see only profit here. ALREADY!

The hindi release is yet to come out!

Post Thanks / Like
    * Lingaa is still running in USA in select theaters. Rajini fans did not let Lingaa fall in US. It is a profitable venture in US. The same is true everywhere in overseas.. Let it be UK or Malaysia or singapore or middle east or Aus/NZ

* In KL Vendhar films released directly. Nobody complains there either

* KA/AP nobody complains either. Only the loser andhraboxoffice claims that it was SOLD SKY HIGH price. No distributor complains about the profit or loss.

* Only in TN that moron who does not have any professional ethics gave a bad publicity claiming that he lost money. He should not be given back a penny even if his claim is true. What he did was so "unprofessional"! It is against the law too! he should be punished for the bad publicity he gave!

Post Thanks / Like
    Who is moron public need to know..recent interview from vendhar..he is saying more than 40 crore loss till now and till Christmas he is paying the theater rent in secret manner,after which he believe the movie will pick-up which is not going to happen because of many new releases already occupying the theaters from tomorrow and linga shows reduced a lot..edhai nambuvathu
    B5i8MPQCQAAKcns.jpg

B5ihDLDCMAEQTxC.jpg
    Last edited by USV; 24th December 2014 at 02:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cm123 View Post
    Nobody appreciated the fact that the movie is without violence, vulgarity and alcohol scenes.
    Actually THE MISSING violence and vulgarity are the ones which made everybody unhappy, I guess!

Only women and children don't complain about it and enjoyed the movie!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Brillant find Shivji ... This would be a fun project for little ones at temple this weekend to replicate them!!
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    Who is moron public need to know..recent interview from vendhar..he is saying more than 40 crore loss till now and till Christmas he is paying the theater rent in secret manner,after which he believe the movie will pick-up which is not going to happen because of many new releases already occupying the theaters from tomorrow and linga shows reduced a lot..edhai nambuvathu
    B5i8MPQCQAAKcns.jpg

B5ihDLDCMAEQTxC.jpg
    Oppari Continue!!! Saabhaaa !! unga veetu soap box safe thanea??
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Oppari Continue!!! Saabhaaa !! unga veetu soap box safe thanea??
    Already one of the blogger mentioned..
    Oppari ungalukku thaan..silar sirippudan oppari vaikiraanga..
    niraiya soap box irukku onnu venuma..erkanavae soap podra media againsta ezhuthuraanganu ungaalunga pesikuringa..