Page 106 of 194 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1936

Thread: ஐ - Shankar + Vikram + Amy Jackson + ARR

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    I dont think YA would have made it for Pongal irrespective of AI releasing or not....EntireShoot got over only on December30... ,GVM has to be blamed first.....Who will take patch work for more than a month even after announcing as Pongal release a month back..Our GVM will do that ..
    more than GVM...we would need to blame AMR for releasing the poster as Pongal Veliyeedu...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    // Thala wants to b Pongal release...tried best...ippa rendugettaan date....nalladhu nadandha seri//

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Padam release aagarathumu munname climax clips netla ula vanthidum pola pora pokka patha.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    idhula enga stomach burn...from this post of mine...there is no link at all...it was only a post on shankar's tactics on how he knows best to use his heroines...shriya in sivaji too....

Pras...take a break....save your energy so that you can watch the 3 hour magnum opus I
    shankar's tactic-na ? ... i forgot that ajith has always been a gentleman with heroines ... what do you want some mazhai song link on youtube with jothika, simran or rambah ? ....no no ... maybe Heeraa ??

6. Likes Dammy R liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pras View Post
    shankar's tactic-na ? ... i forgot that ajith has always been a gentleman with heroines ... what do you want some mazhai song link on youtube with jothika, simran or rambah ? ....no no ... maybe Heeraa ??
    oh...so you mean to say Vikram's tongue out tactics sorry to have pulled in Shankar...

anyways I am waiting for FDFS of I on 14th since YA is postponed or whatever you think of

Freiburg, Fribourg, Switzerland, Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    oh...so you mean to say Vikram's tongue out tactics sorry to have pulled in Shankar...

anyways I am waiting for FDFS of I on 14th since YA is postponed or whatever you think of
    i am not thinking of anything, i am as quiet as my star is ... naan mellisaana kOdu ethum podala, vera maathiruyum pesala
    it's just that last few pages, from the day YA team announced postponement, there are few unwanted comments .. by ajith fans only ... latest beying cleavage show cuts and "your" shankar using heroines ...
    on some other platforms, some guys went to the extent to post that Ajith only postponed his own movie so that I can have 2 weeks of solo run ... what the ?????

konja naala naan illanathum kulir vittu pochu ... athaan vanthen
    Last edited by Pras; 8th January 2015 at 09:34 PM.

9. Likes rachel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pras View Post
    i am not thinking of anything, i am as quiet as my star is ... naan mellisaana kOdu ethum podala, vera maathiruyum pesala
    it's just that last few pages, from the day YA team announced postponement, there are few unwanted comments .. by ajith fans only ... latest beying cleavage show cuts and "your" shankar using heroines ...
    on some other platforms, some guys went to the extent to post that Ajith only postponed his own movie so that I can have 2 weeks of solo run ... what the ?????

konja naala naan illanathum kulir vittu pochu ... athaan vanthen
    it was only on some other platforms right? not on windows platform or mayyam hub platform right? why pull in other platforms in this hub?

oh oh kulir vittu pochaa....welcome back Pras...best wishes to Vikram and Shankar's I. When I say "magnum opus" I mean it..no sarcasms here

btw...Vikram's hardwork and 2 years shouldn't go waste.....the last movies of Vikram which I liked were DTM and Thaandavam....but Thaandavam could have been much better.....

okay back to hot discussions....Vikram is no match against Thala...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    and you are Hassar Fans nee yen nanbenda

Post Thanks / Like
    It is funny they changed the censor certificate from U/A to U!

Vikram looks "awful" in that "face-deformed" get up!

Aascar is paying off the censor board or what?
    This is a very big world!

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    It is funny they changed the censor certificate from U/A to U!

Vikram looks "awful" in that "face-deformed" get up!

Aascar is paying off the censor board or what?
    can't agree more about Vikram's get up. It looks kinda odd with lipstick