Page 146 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Regular Hubber Bipolar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    No body is singing praises for this guy here. You are the one unnecessarily seeking attention. If you don't like 64 year old guy dancing with 18 year old girls stay away. Also if you want to see only photogenic actors on films then stick with Bollywood please. To many of us this 64 year old guy looks a lot photogenic than many.

Thanks for your advice. No one asked you to get embarrassed staying here.
    I'm not seeking attention.

As I said, I'm a fan of Rajnikanth.

I liked many of his movies, especially during the 1990's. Many of his films from back then - brilliant.

But after "Chandhramukhi", I felt it was time for him to retire from leading roles. Certainly, with films like "Enthiran", "Kochadaiyaan", "Lingaa"... the trend has been disappointing.

I'm not blaming Rajnikanth, I blame the directors, who try to make "formula" films, and they are not interested in quality, only in returns.

Of course, cinema is an industry, and commercial considerations are important. But when you focus 100% on commercial returns, that's when the serious fans start to feel deeply disappointed...

Anyway, best regards to everyone...

Last edited by Bipolar; 9th January 2015 at 06:14 AM.
    "The best form is no form." - Bruce Lee

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar View Post

Well, nothing...

It's just embarrassing to think that the most popular star of Tamil cinema is a 64-year-old actor, dancing and singing love duets with women half his age.

Reflects embarrassingly on the rest of us. Makes us look pretty [COLOR=Grey]stupid[COLOR].

Especially considering how fans are upset that some distributor asked for his money back, and they think that shows disrespect to the star!!!

Seriously guys...

If you still want to sing the praises of the guy, then continue... I cannot help...

I hope, some day, in Kollywood, we will see genuinely talented, photogenic actors, and films with a solid screenplay, production values, etc... Some day, Kollywood films won't be so embarrassing any more...

Why did you change the font-size??

There are 300 movies come out every YEAR in kollywood. You can watch the 299 movies and enjoy them!

I think you are part of the problem! You are not looking for any solution! you rather looking fo rattention by increasing the font-size!
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bipolar View Post
    I'm not seeking attention.

As I said, I'm a fan of Rajnikanth.

I liked many of his movies, especially during the 1990's. Many of his films from back then - brilliant.

But after "Chandhramukhi", I felt it was time for him to retire from leading roles. Certainly, with films like "Enthiran", "Kochadaiyaan", "Lingaa"... the trend has been disappointing.

I'm not blaming Rajnikanth, I blame the directors, who try to make "formula" films, and they are not interested in quality, only in returns.

Of course, cinema is an industry, and commercial considerations are important. But when you focus 100% on commercial returns, that's when the serious fans start to feel deeply disappointed...

Anyway, best regards to everyone...

Who are those serious fans ? Do they watch movies from ICU? what happened to your font size high pitchma posts?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Fifth week

LINGA.jpg

Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, some response from makers for the haters. Hope they will close it with proper press release.

Post Thanks / Like
    They should not pay a paise to the Thanjaavoor-Trichy distributor! Let him go on hunger strike and kill himself. It is good for Tamil cinema if he leaves this world soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    This guy claims that the movie was made in 45 crores, that itself tells his "honesty". Whatever "loss story" he comes up with all are LIES!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dinakaran ‏newspaper
    நடிகர் சங்கம் அறிக்கை லிங்கா பட விவகாரம் தயாரிப்பாளரிடம்தான் இழப்பீட்டை கேட்க வேண்டும்
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    CR is this the RED Card for Thaliavar?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..