Link please !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    superb sir , bolli makkalu ಹುಟ್ಟು ಗುಣ ಸುಟ್ಟರೂ ಹೋಗೋಲ್ಲ ondu paise kodabedi.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the movie producers are supporting him because the same kind youtube "false propaganda" will come out for their movies too! I am sure they must have told him not to give a paise to that guy!
    This is a very big world!

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    All the movie producers are supporting him because the same kind youtube "false propaganda" will come out for their movies too! I am sure they must have told him not to give a paise to that guy!
    Logicoda pesunga madam..
    loss is for sure and its not false propaganda..
    even vendhar movies accepted it and rockline venkatesh in video said if they approached in genuine manner the request would have been considered under humanitarian grounds...

the way they approached by saying unwanted things to the media and involving opportunist like seeman/velumurugan is the biggest problem.. because of the way they approached the producers shouldn't give single penny to them especially TT distributor as rightly mentioned by producer..
    Producers are supporting him because if rockline pay them this time then in future distributor will claim amount for all the movies that were in loss which is not good for TFI..for lingaa distributors are claiming becoz of refund made by RK for baba..its right or wrong we don't know but that particular act made the distributors to claim for loss of RK movies....
    many producers have done underground settlements for the movie in the past without making news..
    Last edited by USV; 11th January 2015 at 02:48 AM.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeman is digging his own grave by participating in this "hunger strike". He has not distributed Lingaa. What is he doing there!
    This is a very big world!

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Good one ... Correcta sonaar. Leaving the greedy/foolish discussion aside. Padam vaagumbodhu unga budhi ellam engapa pachi ? Appo kelvi kekkavendiiathu dhana ..

SS's comments .. understanding at a higher level.
    Last edited by bill4u; 11th January 2015 at 04:07 AM.