View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Hybrid View

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    VIiay has a much bigger presence in UK and you cannot deny that. It only works on Supply and demand. It is not like some Vijay fan is buying movie and trying to bring down ajith. It is afterall an investment and nobody just want to buy some movie and dump it just for the sake of it.

I believe Vijay has lots of fans from Lanka and that could be a big factor.

On day 1 YA HD had been played in a local channel which has more than 1Lakh subscribers... Ayngaran distributed France reported as loss by few sites... Ayngaran releaseku munnadi overa koralu kodukkumpothey oru doubt irunthuchu... ippo confirm...

Latest trend ennana giving positive reviews on the opening day and downplaying the BO numbers... Neutral aam.. :P
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

2. Likes paranitharan liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    On day 1 YA HD had been played in a local channel which has more than 1Lakh subscribers... Ayngaran distributed France reported as loss by few sites... Ayngaran releaseku munnadi overa koralu kodukkumpothey oru doubt irunthuchu... ippo confirm...

Latest trend ennana giving positive reviews on the opening day and downplaying the BO numbers... Neutral aam.. :P
    I would put it on rampant piracy of YA. I atleast know 7 family friends of mine who stayed and watch HD print at home and told the movie was good. Heck, even my wife said we can watch it at home since the print was too good. I pulled her to the theatre. Guess what, Free always sells faster than anything else. Also life is always unfair.

If distributor like Ayngaran or AMR can only sit and watch , what can we do?
    Ajde Nole!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post

Ayngaran dosen't promote thala movies. Its a fact. For YA there is no single posters in any Tamils Stores in Canada. They have good bonding with other actor since they hosted an Event in Srilanka with that actor back in 90's. But I noticed only in UK and Canada our tamils blindly go for his movies because He married to a girl from Eelam. In Jaffna, Thala is getting stronger by seeing the fans activities now days.
    Tribute to Hero’s who gave their lives so that their brothers and sisters, wherever they may live - yes, wherever they may live - may live with dignity and in freedom. *November 27th Remembrance day *