Page 114 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    after long gap of two years thalaiver is going to rock BO

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Pooja S Kumar @PoojaKumarNY · Feb 22
    Out the door to travel to Bangalore for the dance rehearsals for #uttamavillain music release!

Post Thanks / Like
    I’m deeply honoured to be working with Kamal sir, states Pooja Kumar.

Pooja Kumar who was last seen in ‘Viswaroopam‘ reveals that she’s more of a fan of Kamal rather than a co-actor. Here’s what she revealed about our Ulaganayagan, “He’s so humble and welcoming to everybody. I could see in his eyes the excitement about what he does in cinema and that sort of inspired me to strive for excellence”.

She also added that, “It was challenging in a different regard. I’m just a newcomer and to perform alongside a legend that has spent over five decades in cinema was quite nerve-wracking. The bigger challenge was to actually develop a relationship and act alongside with him especially when it comes to bringing out the chemistry between us,When I saw what he was doing, I felt motivated to prove my work. The fan in me automatically was replaced by the character I had essayed. Also, I was not just seeing the actor Kamal Haasan to get swayed as a fan. I was also seeing him as director, producer and so many other roles he takes up on sets,”

When quizzed about ‘Uttama Villain‘ here’s more of what she revealed,

“In ‘Uttama Villain’, I play a character from a different era. I play a non-Tamil-speaking modern-day actress, who speaks chaste Tamil The role also gave me an opportunity to do three different dance set-pieces – a commercial number, another one set in an earlier period and then, dance choreography as part of a stage play.It was challenging to do all these in a single film. I’m a trained dancer, and when I couldn’t get an opportunity to showcase my talent in ‘Vishwaroopam’, I was upset. But my role in ‘Uttama Villain’ had a lot of dancing to do,”

Pooja concluded saying that, she’s looking forward to the release of ‘Uttama Villain’. ‘Uttama Villain‘ stars Pooja Kumar, Andrea Jeremiah, Parvathi Menon, Parvathy Nair, Jayaram and Urvashi in important roles.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's official - The Oscar stamp of approval for Uttama Villain
    Feb 23, 2015
    Kamal has always been a frontrunner in bringing international quality into Indian films. Be it the technology or hiring the best, Kamal was the first and will be. For the soon to be released Uttama Villain, Kamal has worked with a popular name, Craig Mann for sound mixing.

The added affair is, Craig Mann has bagged the coveted Oscar award for Best Sound Mixing, for the film Whiplash. Having worked in films like Paranormal Activity 4, Kamal has rightly partnered with somebody like Craig. No wonder, Uttama Villain trailer's sound design had some amazing work.

And the recent update from team Thurrupathi Brothers is Uttama Villain's high profile audio launch will happen at the Chennai Trade Centre on the first of March. The wait is almost over ! Time to celebrate and get awed by Ulaganayagan.
    http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...a-villain.html

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Invitation for Guests

" The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

7. Likes Russellpei liked this post
    Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

9. Likes Russellpei liked this post
    Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thaanga mudiyalada saami
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Post Thanks / Like
    release nearing. poruthundu dhaan aaganum saamy

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Invitation for Guests

Good stills

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

14. Likes Russellpei liked this post