Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Hybrid View

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Telugu audio launch 10 times better than tamil. And 10 times more viewership. I got 20 plus sms till now.
    Missed the Tamil launch last Sunday so cant't comment.

But liked the Telugu launch yesterday,delayed telecast on MAA Movies.

The Episode with SPB was the best.

But one thing,the aura around the man is still intact or should I say has grown.I had such a flushed look on my face the whole two hours +,he ensured the fanboy in me came out completely.

The voice,the way he was looking at the happening's on the stage,the way he admonished the crowd esp the way he said ' En maanathaium kaapatruvergalaga"

Lingusamy was hilarious with the way he spoke telugu.He was candid enough to admit he himself cannot understand whether he is speaking Tamil or telugu.

wrt to the music",Kadhalalam kadavul mun" has got into my mind,refuses to go away-the tune,the beautiful voice,the lyrics.

Single kiss-ke love-a is the catchy one,probably would be a song for Manoranjan(movie-within-movie).

The way Irananyan nadagam starts with the majestic voice telling En uthirathin vithai,want to keep listening to the lines again and again.

Probably this film has Kamal's awesome 'kara kara'voice at it's best in a long time.

The music,trailer and the glimpses of the songs shown have enough material to kindle even a non-fan to want to watch the movie.

Hope it gets a proper and on time(April 10th or 17th) release.

And for all those within the industry who love to trouble him,please note that always the 'Truth will prevail"
    Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.

2. Likes avavh3 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement