Page 190 of 344 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3439

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    விவாதம் உத்தமவில்லன் பற்றியது. இதில் இதுதான் வாய்ப்பு என மன்மதன் அம்பு பாடல் வரிகளை வாசிக்கிறார் பாண்டே. நல்லாவே தெரியுது அவரின் நோக்கம். கடவுள் மறுப்பு/மூடப்பழக்க எதிர்ப்பு கருத்துக்கள் வரவேக் கூடாதுன்னு பிளிறது அவர்களின் பலகீன மனதினையே காட்டுது. அப்படிப்பட்ட கருத்துக்கள் எங்கே தனது அஸ்திவாரத்தையே ஆட்டம் காணவைத்து தங்கள் நம்பிக்கையையே ஒரு கேலிப்பொருளாக ஆகிவிடப் போகிறதோ என்ற அச்சத்தில்/மடமையில் பொங்குவதே இச்செயல்கள்.

thats only part of the concern - their complaint is 'why doesn't Kamal say the same things about other religions and selectively pokes at what they believe in' - it might be a legitimate question, if directed at Kamal's interview comments - but to debate this even before a film is released is nonsense!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvind Srinivasan View Post
    The best way to judge would be to look at the context. Making a retired army major spew poetry with sarcasm ridden rants on religion would be just an attempt at inviting trouble. Though I enjoyed it, I found it to be very obtrusive . It should have been done away with right at the drawing board. But in Uttama Villain, it's about Hiranyakasipu. Ithuve Bhaktha Prahladanla Ranga Rao " Venkkam Getta Pandriyum Thaan thaan endravanaa Kadavul" soliruntha, applause kuduthirupom. I am a Vaishnavite myself but that doesn't stop me from objectively looking at things. As a matter of fact, the iraniya naadagam is one of the few versions that spells out the tale from Hiranyan's perspective.

vaishnavaro, shaivaro, aathigaro, islamiyaro, christhuvaro, buddhara vazhipadravaro, naathigaro - these things offend one or the other, because we are attached emotionally to a certain identity - sadly, the identity is our ego - beyond this, it becomes sitthar paadal philosophy material.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very good. Ipdi thaan zero expectations oda irukkanum. Keep digressing ...... avoid discussion about the movie doing well or not till 30th April.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    vaishnavaro, shaivaro, aathigaro, islamiyaro, christhuvaro, buddhara vazhipadravaro, naathigaro - these things offend one or the other, because we are attached emotionally to a certain identity - sadly, the identity is our ego - beyond this, it becomes sitthar paadal philosophy material.
    ^ I agree. I have been a bare witness to all these chasms in my own family. I am actually curious to hear as to what my folks have to say about the song. They would have something to crib about I am sure.
    Last edited by Arvind Srinivasan; 9th April 2015 at 11:04 PM.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Koncham leaked info irukku. Thayavu seidhu expectations low veinga.
    Ennakku oru paarcel please ?
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by radiochandra1977 View Post
    Very good. Ipdi thaan zero expectations oda irukkanum. Keep digressing ...... avoid discussion about the movie doing well or not till 30th April.
    Is it possible to send to my PM, keeping fingers crossed.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Arnaab interview with Nammavar was painful to watch except for that last punch. Yes he admitted that VR cuts were done forcefully, but saar did not answer the question whether he would do it, would he be considered a hypocrite. Long winded answers kept me from flinching.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Enakku ennamo anban,dr sernthu drama panraanganu thonuthu..padam classa irukka pothu..
    classa glassa'nu padam paathathukku apram thaan theriyum..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is where i feel papanasam is going to be saving grace for Kamalhaasan..
    With UttamaVillain going to hit or miss and VR2 release still in doubt Papanasam will help him..papanasam is decent movie and will be liked by family audience who doesnt care about remake,etc..
    erkanavae sollirukkan -Compare to mokkai films like MMA remakes are far better...last KH movie loved by family audience is VRMBBS..

Member Senior Hubber radiochandra1977's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dramaa vaa ? Ayya ...... 45000 selavu panni tickets mathinen intha padathukkaga. First day kalakkanum. No doubt. But the reality is gonna be even fans booing loud in 2nd half drag. Be prepared comrades.
    Kalaikkadavul Kamalin Bakthan